t-wentyseven

"so when's our first date going to be then?" i blurted out over the phone and quickly covered my mouth after. i pulled the phone away from my ear and ended the call, instantly regretting what i had just said to taehyung. i threw my phone further away from me onto the bed and to my horror it started ringing. i watched the bright screen light up, and it vibrate over and over. i picked up my phone answering the call.

"tomorrow 7pm. same place as where we had our blind date." blood rose to my cheeks as i remember the day where minji had forced me on a blind date with taehyung. he ended the call before saying anything else and i smiled. i had the day off so i decided to ring yun hee and see whether she wanted to hang out.

"i have good news." i told her over the line.

"I'LL MEET YOU. i'm in seoul at the moment though, i'm quite far away-"

"i'll meet you there. i'll drop into work for a bit and then i'll meet you in seoul for lunch." i said, remembering that it was taehyung's last day before he transferred back to seoul national hospital.

"ok cool! i'll see you in a bit, i'll text you the address." she said happily.

i got up to get ready. i took a shower and then put on a casual outfit, and then re-evaluated it and wore a nice shirt with a pencil skirt to level myself to yun hee's fashion. i head out of my apartment at around 11am and caught a bus to the hospital. i headed to the ward that was filled with streamers and balloons with a big sign reading "farewell". taehyung was surrounded by lots of people, and a few of his patients that were thanking him. i found it hard to walk closer to him, so i watched him from afar until his eyes made contact with mine. i gripped my shoulder bag, anxious. he smiled at me and then made his way to me and took my hand and held it. it wasn't a surprise to the other workers, as we were technically already dating, but minji's mouth dropped to the floor and i watched her crazily mouthing "EXPLAIN YOURSELF." i waved a small goodbye giggling as taehyung dragged me outside.

"so i guess we aren't fighting anymore?" he chuckled and i smiled back, comfortable as we sat on a bench outside of the hospital.

"no, we aren't." i said. "do you really have to move hospitals?" 

"aww, why are you going to miss me?" he tugged on my arm.

"no, i'm just upset that you won't drive me to work anymore." i laughed and he pouted. "i'm joking, i'm joking. i will miss you, happy?" he nodded in satisfaction, acting all cute, a side i hadn't seen much of.

"i have to go." i sighed. 

"why?" he said with concern. i explained to him that i was meeting yun hee in seoul for lunch. "since when did you two become so close." i looked away avoiding the question. 

"i'll drive you." he blurted. "have to make sure you guys aren't up to anything. 

"what about work?" i asked. he blabbered about how he had already finalised everything and said his farewells and that he would visit often anyways. he went back in to grab all his belongings and to say a final goodbye to hoseok who was almost in tears. we got into his car and headed to seoul at around 12. we got there just before 1 to see yun hee inside a neat little restaurant.

"why are you here?" she snorted at the sight of taehyung. he gave a sly expression back.

"why am i not aloud to have lunch with my sister and girlfriend?" he said with a coy look. i choked on air and yun hee stood up from the chair she was at and jumped to hug me.

we finally settled and ate lunch, small conversations filled the air. it wasn't awkward, and i was glad that yun hee was able to brighten the mood. we decided to go around the street to have some fun. we found ourselves in a photobooth taking a mass amount of selfies and printing them all out. i put the photo at the back of my phone case, smiling. 

we went shopping in a mall, taehyung spent most of the time on the chair inside the shops while yun hee and i went beserk buying so many things from socks to jumpers. we had a bunch of shopping bags and taehyung was empty handed and yawning by the time it was dinner. we decided to go eat at mcdonalds since lunch was expensive. time had passed so quickly.

"taehyung, are you coming back home now?" yun hee asked as she sipped her drink.

"yeah, well i've got most of my things in my car, i'm getting the rest of my furniture delivered back home in a few days." my heart suddenly dropped hearing that taehyung had already started to move out. we had only just started dating and it made me lose my appetite.

taehyung noticed and playfully ruffled my hair. yun hee lowkey fangirling, hmph, she reminds me of hoseok. 

"hyori!" yun hee spoke out all of a sudden.

"mm?" i replied watching her eyes light up.

"want to sleep over tonight?" i choked on air for the second time today as i saw taehyung's eyes like up and his cheeks tinting pinker. yun hee winked at me.

"i don't want to intrude-" i said, trying to be polite.

"well, it's late," she tried to come up with excuses. it was only 7:30pm. i laughed at her efforts. "and i'm sure you don't want to catch bus with all those bags, taehyung's staying home tonight, so i'm sure it would be a pain to drive you home and come all the way back, right tae?" i did agree that it would be a pain for taehyung to drive me home, but catching bus would also be hard. she knudged taehyung for a response.

"yeah," he coughed out. "i'm sure mum wouldn't mind, you can sleep in yun hee's room, you have a pull out bed right?"

"yeah!" she said excitedly.

"okay, i guess if it's okay with you guys, then i don't mind." yun hee smiled form ear to ear, so proud of her match-making skills. now she was reminding me of minji. 

we dropped by the stores again to buy a movie to watch and i bought myself a toothbrush since i didn't have one on hand.

we headed home, it was a nice cozy house. it didn't look old, it was one story, but really spacious inside. i saw a woman sitting at the dinner table. i gained the courage to go greet her. taehyung caught her attention and she ran up to him hugging him tightly as she missed him. her attention turned to me.

"hello!" i greeted her, bowing and then introduced myself.

"i'm hyori," i hesitated to describe my relationship with taehyung. "im yun hee's friend and taehyung's co worker." i greeted. taehyung's smile slowly faded and so did yun hee's. his mother greeted me back with a warm smile and set up yun hee's pull out bed with sheets for me to sleep in.

i couldn't help but mentally curse myself for not being able to say confidently that i was taehyung's girlfriend. ughhhhhhhhhh.

ajoejfsoidjaofjsidjfoidjf oajfs

im so annoyed at her asdfsasdcs.

anyways, i hope this chapter keeps you interested for a while, it may be a full week before i update again as school has resumed and i've been getting more assignments. thank you for commenting and voting. also THANK YOU FOR 46K I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND LIKE SINCE WHEN, WHAT-

[unedited]

sorry for errors :(

_zoe