Just Like the Rest

??????? POV

"What's up dudes it's Pat and welcome back to another video!" A strange man with glowing, blue eyes, and wearing silver armor says to a camera. Isn't that a Shadow Knight? I thought they were all dead.

"Hey guys its Jen!" A smaller girl in a pink dress says as well. They both have huge smiles on there faces. How annoying.

"So if you don't know already, Jen and I are going to do the Ender Dragon challenge," The man says. "because there is a myth going around that if you use End portal frames and Ender eyes in the shape of a portal, you can go to a place called The End.-

"-And if you get there, you get to fight something called The Ender Dragon! Pat wants to challenge it but I convinced him not to!" The girl, apparently named Jen, cut the man off in excitement. Yeah right.

The man, apparently called Pat, rolls his eyes. "Yeah, and if everything goes according to plan, we will get you guys some footage of it. Or, debunk this rumor."

I growl in anger, my tail slashing. Of course. You're all the same. Can't you just leave myths as myths.

"Well we have to set up the last frame so we'll see you guys soon!" Pat turns the camera off and looks at Jen. "You ready to do this?"

"Yeah! Even though I pretty sure this isn't real."

I smirk. Oh, it's real, and you're going to find so much more then what you intended. I flick the enchanted Ender Eye into my pocket, turning off the broadcast of the two people. Then grab plenty of Ender Pearls, my Redstone infused sword, along with my charm and head out. They're all the same.