Hi. Hi. Hey!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!! :~D okay can you guys check out my amazing friend lunafandom's story, 'gobble, snap, poof, bang' it's really funny!!! and random.... haha and guys if you have any thoughts or comments inbox me or comment!!! and please vote!!!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#201. You really wanted a happy ending to divergent BUT Veronica had to do what she did. NOT. she did not have to!

#202. Every time you do something unselfish you think "well, that was abnegation of me."

#203. you have more then 200 divergent related pictures saved on your camera roll.

#204. Theo James is extremely hot, which makes him a Great Four.

#205. you feel bad for every one who has read the series and won't be able to watch the movie. too all those poor people out there, I'm so sorry.

#206. you are SERIOUSLY gonna name your kids either Uriah, Tobias, Four, Tris, Christina, Or Will. no kidding.

#207. that moment the movie comes out and your going to be able to see it "I have died every day waiting for youuuuuu"

#208. you have that one fangirl that stands by your side through EVERY THING.

#209. your every day states: FANGIRLING!!!

#210. your reading this saying "yes." To every thing on here.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Kay Kay guys!!! I know I have not updated in a while but I'm thinking of starting a second story as well but I don't know what kind of divergent story to do. so can you guys give me some ideas? oh and me and Lunafandom have claimed all divergent related things. SO IF ANY OF YOU DARE TO TRY TO GO AGAINST US. YOU. WILL. DIE. CAUSE WE HAVE AN ARMY FULL OF RASPBERRY POOPING UNICORNS. okay r&r please!! and inbox me!!!

➖CASPERKITTEN100