:D smile!!!!!!!!

Hey!!!! okay I got ALOT of suggestions :D can you guys keep inboxing me please? I really enjoy it !!!!! Comment and vote!!! Love ya guys!!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
#221. you now say 'wow that's some serious Eric poop.' (Got this from one of my BFFS)

#222. When someone annoying is talking to you you say 'your so annoying even an amity would knock you out.' (got this one from ilovedivergent)

#223. So your talking to your friends and all the sudden your like "OMG your such a pansycake!!!!! And your friends are like "what the heck!!!" And your like "JUST GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU SON OF A ERUDITE!!!
(Got this one from Olivia_Quint)

#224. all the sudden someone says "I'm gonna be fearless!!!" you: "um actually that's impossible, becoming fearless isn't the point, that's impossible , it's learning how to control your fear and how to be free from it" them: "uh okaaaay."

#225. you ship sheo.

#226.YOU.
HATE.
PETRIS.

#227. you highly doubt the movie will be as good as the book cause the directors cut out Uriah in the first movie and they are trying to hard to make the movie like the hunger Games.

#228. You are almost always making jokes about divergent.

#229. that moment you click a random youtube video and a divergent ad comes up. "OMG!!!!! *dies* "

#230. ONCE AGIAN! YOU LOVE URIAH!!!!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Kay kay!!!! 20 comments and ill give you 20 things next time! !!!! I know it's ALOT but but comments motivate me!!! so please keep inboxing and voting!!! please!!!

➖CASPERKITTEN100