Chapter 5.

Shawns POV:

"Laur?..." i say
"Hey babe," lauren says as she walks up towards me slowly making her dress rise up a bit.

"Er laur wheres my parents?" I ask
"They went out to see your aunt and aaliyah has hockey practice, they asked if i would look after the house for a bit... so I thought we could have some fun," she says as she puts her hands around my neck.

Lauren slowly leans in and kisses my lips. I kiss back because i dont know what else to do. Things got heated as she takes off my shirt and starts kissing my neck. It didnt feel right.

I dont know why but it didnt. The only thing that was on my mind was reece.

GOD DAMMIT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!

All i could think about was the moment we had in the park. My hands on her waist. Her eyes connected with mine.
All i was thinking about was reece and it wouldn't feel right if i made love to a girl I didn't 100% love - even if she's my girlfriend.

"Laur," I mumbled as she carried on kissing my jaw.
"Shhh relax baby," she whispers.
"No laur... stop," i say. She carries on.
"I said... STOP!" I shout as i push her off me.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" She yells.

"I'm not in the mood," i shrug as i walk upstairs leaving her on the couch.
I go to my room and lay on the bed. Laur comes in with her arms crossed.

"What is this about? You don't want to have sex, you dont want to spend time with me, heck you dont even want to kiss me anymore!" She yells. I sigh.
"Whats up shawn? Please please tell me..." lauren whispers.

I didn't say anything. Its so hard telling someone you don't actually love them. It really is super hard.
"Its reece," lauren says.
"What?" I say
"It's something to do with her, ever since she came you changed..." she whispers.

"You... you love her dont you?" She says with tears in her eyes.
"What? No!" I say pretending i dont have a clue what shes on about.
"Just tell me the truth shawn," she says.
"Yes... i-i think im in l-love with reece," i say looking at lauren in her eyes.

Instantly she bursts into tears.
"Its okay... i knew it deep down, when ever you would be with her you had this light in your eyes I've never seen you have... y-you make her h-happy okay? I'll be fine, just promise me you will make her feel like the most loved girl in the world," lauren says as she wipes her eyes.

I look at her and hold her hands.
"I promise, laur i am so so sorry but i know you'll find someone who gives you the time i didnt give to you," i say kissing her hands as she hugs me.
"Bye shawn," she sighs.
"Bye laur," i say as she gets up and walks out my bedroom and out the front door.

I lay on my bed and sigh.
"Please god, take care of lauren and give her a guy who will love her with his entire heart... please," i whisper quietly to myself.

I hear the downstairs door open as i hear my mom whisper along with my dad. They walk upstairs and come into my room.

"We just saw laur... why was she crying?" My mom asks worriedly.
"We broke up." I say bluntly.
"Why son?" Asked my dad.
"Because she isn't the one..." I whispered.

I feel both my parents arms wrapped around me.
"Mom... dad?" I whisper.
"Yes honey," my mom replies.
"What would you do if you were in love with your best friend?" I ask.

My mom laughs, so does my dad.
"Well i did marry my best friend... your father," she smiled.
"No i mean, as in childhood best friend," i gulp.

My mom looks at dad and my dad puts his hand on my shoulder.
"Reece," he whispered.
"I am in love with her dad, I can't stop thinking about her... her coming back just made me realise how much i love her and not just as a friend but more," i blurt out.