Chapter 6.

Reeces POV:

So its the night of the party. I've been dreading it all day, I've been wishing it got cancelled but it never did. Katy was in my room using my hair straighteners.

We didnt talk much only exchanged a few words and glances.
"Ahem..." she coughs.
"Yes?" I ask
"Aren't you going to get ready?" She asks.
"Later," i say bluntly.

"What you going to wear?" She asks.
I shrug in response.
She looks down at her lap.

Stop being a bitch reece, she seems genuinely interested!

"Well I'll be honest... i dont know," i sigh.
"Well dress code says fancy but casual.." she smiles putting on her lipstick.
"What are you wearing?" I ask.

"Well daddy bought me this dress last week and I thought i would wear it!!" She squeals as she takes the black, tight dress and puts it against her body, admiring it.
"You should wear a dress!" She smiles.

"Posh dresses aren't my thing..." i say looking back down at my book.
"Come on nerd, treat yourself," she laughs. I flinch at the name she calls me. Nerd. Then I remember I'm supposed to hate the girl.

Katy looks through my closet and pulls out a wine coloured, off the shoulder dress. It was tight by my waistline and flared towards the bottom... kind of like a skater skirt.

"Oooo i likey," she giggles. I still can't deal with her posh accent but i guess I'll have to get used to it.
"No." I reply bluntly.
"Why not?" She asks.
"Because it'll look horrible on me..." I whispered.
"Not if i help you," she says as she pulls me off my bed and to my mirror.

"Once I'm done with you, shawn won't be able to keep his hands off you!" She laughs.
I instantly look at her and turn red.
"Oh come on doll, i know you like him it's obvious! And by the way he isn't my type..." katy winks.

"Why are you being nice?" I ask looking at the dress.
"Because we will be step sisters and i guess we will have to live with eachother so instead of fighting and being bitches why dont we be kind?" Katy smiles.

I smile back at her and nod.

After an hour of getting ready i look at myself in the mirror and gasp.
"I-i.. look..." i say
"FABULOUS!!!" Katy laughs.

The dress fitted me perfectly, all my curves were shown and i didnt look like nerd girl reece. My dark brown hair was left down and curled, i had light rosegold shimmery eyeshadow and dark red lipstick. I wore my gold necklace and two gold bracelets. For shoes i kept it casual and wore black flats.

Suddenly i hear the door bell ring and my heart starts to beat 100mps.
"That must be the boyyss!!! I asked alex to be my plus one so I'm off babe and you and shawn can talk for a bit. Come round at like 9:45pm? Ta babe," she smiles as she blows a kiss at me and runs downstairs in her black stilettos.

"She's upstairs..." i hear katy tell shawn. I hear his footsteps cone up the stairs and to my room. He opens the door and his mouth falls wide open.
"Holy fucking damn!" He breathes.

Shawns POV:

I open the door to see reece in one of the most hottest dresses i have ever seen. Puberty hit her like a truck and she hid this all away from me.

"Holy fucking damn," i breathe.
I see reece blush furiously.
"Now i know 100% i wont be leaving your side," he winked.

Reece gave me a look as she threw a pillow at me.
"Shut up ass hole," she laughs.
"Come on then reeces pieces... lets show the world what they are missing out on," i smile.