Chapter 4: Get the party started.

Patrick explained us that we needed to choose either truth or dare, but that you could not select the same or you would have to take a shot and the number would be incrementing depending on the consecutive time you choose the same (If you say truth 3 time consecutively you would have to drink 3 shot for example). Also, that there was the option of not responding by taking two shots.

He had chosen me to start, probably because I was new to parties. I had to choose a name from a bag and make that person choose truth or dare.

-So... Dana - I had no idea of who Dana was but I had to ask her and put her name back in the bag- Truth or Dare?- I was trying to think of something to ask her.

- Dare- That sort of made it easier for me.- I dare you to point the person you like the most in this room.- I did not want to be rude but I knew that the game had that type of dynamic.

She pointed at the most hollow boy in the room and everyone flipped out. But what did I care? I had way bigger issues (In my head), it seemed like Jane could not keep her eyes off me, and it was really hard to take my eyes off her while she was looking at me like that. There was a pop song in the party, but when I was looking at her there was another completely different song that all of her body was singing (Her smile, her eyes, her movement) it was like a symphony.

- Truth or dare? - One of Jane's friend touched my shoulder abruptly causing a sudden reaction.

- Dare - Actions were way better than exposing your feeling. Even tho he had a pervert look on him and I was sure that he was going to make me do something naughty.

- Kiss the friend you brought with you on the mouth.- He was referring to Sarah. My stomach twisted and I almost threw up. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing repulsive about Sarah, but the idea of having to kiss someone that was not the person that I liked made me dizzy.

I did it quickly, and I saw Sarah blushing before I stood up and headed straight to the bathroom to throw up. Jane followed me as soon as stood up.

- Alex?- She grabbed my hair while I threw up and used the other hand to pad my back. - Was the kiss so bad? - She was teasing me, and I saw her mean smile while I washed my mouth reflected on the mirror.

- Is not that, I... - I could keep the vomit from coming out again and had to stop to vomit. Jane did the same, this time she warned me that we were going to the dorm with disgust printed all over her face.

I had to do my best to hold the vomit, and I had my eyes closed because I was really dizzy. Jane kept passing her fingers through my hair and telling me to concentrate on the feeling. When we got out of the taxi I threw up right away on the street.

- Just leave her things there.- Jane answered when Sarah asked if she could help. Sarah left, and Jane started taking my clothes off. At that point, I had started to sweat a lot, and shaking like a vibrator. I knew I was sick because my stomach was hurting a lot and I felt very cold.

- We have to take you to the nurse- She was putting a cloth on my forehead.

- I'll be okay, just don't take advantage of me.- I smiled and then complaint after I felt the cold water on my forehead.

- You smell like vomit, I will certainly not take advantage of you.- She gave me some medicine she had in her bag and told me that I needed to rest.

I don't remember when I fell asleep, I was so exhausted that I think I just passed out. When I woke up it was already afternoon and I was so scared that I almost got a heart attack.