16.0

~25th March 2017 7:18am~

I woke up from my wonderful dream about me going to America and meeting famous people to my phone ringing, I look over at my nightstand and see it's Justin calling. I groan out loud, way to ruin my dream asshole. I pick up the phone and answer the call.

"What?" I say.

"Can I come over? We need to talk." He asks.

"No, I'm sleeping."

"I'll buy you maccas."

"Ugh, fine. Only because your buying me food."

"Okay, I'll see you in half an hour."

"Bye," I hang up the phone and get out of bed. Now that Justin is coming over, I have to get dressed. Well I don't have to, I choose to. I do still have feelings for Justin and obviously he doesn't wanna see me looking like a cave woman. I dress to impress that man like I was a teenager trying to get a guy to like me. Those were the old days.

I have a quick shower since I only have a short time period to get ready, I put on a black dress that goes to my knees.

I apply a medium amount of makeup, because knowing Justin, he'll want to take me some place so I get ready in advance

I apply a medium amount of makeup, because knowing Justin, he'll want to take me some place so I get ready in advance. I leave my hair down but quickly straighten it to get rid of any curly parts. By the time I'm finished, I hear the door bell ring. Butterflies swarm around inside my stomach, making me feel nervous. I open the door to see Justin standing there with a big bag of McDonalds. I smile.

"Hi," I say nervously.

"These are for you," he says and hands me the bag and a bouquet of red roses. I blush.

"You didn't have to get me roses Justin, McDonalds was good enough for me." He just shrugs his shoulders and sits down on the couch. He sighs.

"About yesterday, I'm really sorry. Sofia and I aren't dating, I wouldn't do that to do. I only called her 'babe' and said those words to you, was because Sofia doesn't like you," I cut him off by saying,

"I don't? Justin, you had no right to say those things to me. Yeah, I looked down at my phone for two seconds and I accidentally fell into her and knocked her down. I said sorry to her,"

"Wait? So you tripped?" He asks. I nod my head.

"That lying little bitch! She said you pushed her and called her a hoe for stealing me away from you." He says and I laugh.

"Well, she did steal you away from me, but that's not the point. She called me slut for trying to help her up, I have nothing against her, I just don't like her because she was with you." I say, stuffing a chicken nugget in my mouth.

"So you are jealous," he smirks. I hit his arm softly.

"No, you asshole."

"Then what where you?"

"I don't know to be honest. I felt something, but it wasn't jealousy. I wanted to get back at you for being with her, so today I was gonna go hook up with other guys." He shakes his head with a serious look on his face.

"Don't do that, that's just stupid."

"And your not?"

"Point given." I smile at him.

"You know," I say. "When people play twenty-one questions, they don't even ask twenty-one questions."

"And we don't even know much about each other."

"Well I know pretty much everything about you, there's google."

"That's true. You wanna play twenty-one questions so I get to know you?"

"Sure, why not." I get up and throw the rubbish in the bin and sit back down next to Justin.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks.

"Gold."

"Favorite pet?"

"Cats,"

"Date of birth?"

"Third of February, nineteen ninty six,"

"I already know you have no siblings, but your mom is pregnant, and you don't know your father," he says.

"That's correct,"

"What's your turn ons and turn offs?" He says with a grin on his face.

"Justin, that's off topic." I laugh.

"Ok, um, what is your pet peeve?"

"When people lie to me or when people hid things from me." He nods his head.

"Uhh, what's your middle name?"

"I don't have one," he looks at me like I have grown another eye ball.

"Seriously? How come?"

"I don't know, guess my mom didn't want me having one." I say shrugging my shoulders. He nods his head and sighs.

"I don't know any more questions, plus I'm getting bored. Do you wanna go anywhere?" He asks and I start laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"I knew you planned on taking me out, that's why I dressed up for." I say.

"Ohh, I was wondering why you looked all fancy for." He said, scratching the back of neck.

"I wanna get a tattoo." I say smiling.

"Okay, let's go then."

~10:17am~

When we got to the tattoo shop, they said they only do appointments only, but they had one spot open available for me.  I showed the tattooist what I wanted and where I wanted it.

  I showed the tattooist what I wanted and where I wanted it

'Where you invest your love you invest your life'

I sat in the chair and man started the tattoo. Twenty minutes went by and he was finished. I looked at the tattoo and smiled.

"Thank you so much," I say to him.

"You welcome, come back anytime."

We walk outside the room and pay for the tattoo. It wasn't too expensive. I insisted on paying but Justin already had the money out. I wasn't bothered to have a little fight with him over who's gonna be paying, because Justin would've ended up paying for it anyway. I look up at him and kiss his cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked smiling.

"I dunno. I just felt like it, I guess." I blush looking down. I feel Justin pull my chin up by his finger and he plants his lips into mine. Obviously, I stand there in shock, but I kiss him back. We pull away, breathing heavily.

"What was that for?" I ask, panting. He just shrugs and I laugh.