Chapter 3: Revealed

Patrick's POV:

Wow. I think I really messed up this time, when Maddie moved, I was planning on getting back together with Sheydden. Not that I am like that, but I wanted to save two for one, you know.

I was already down stairs eating breakfast alone when Rachel walked into the kitchen, glaring at me with despair. "Did you tell her?" I asked. No comment. "Answer me!" I shouted thinking that the volume of my voice would frighten her. Not one budge. Silent treatment phase 1. "ANSWER ME!!!!" I said throwing a punch at her, behind her back. She dodged it. She slammed me back to the wall and whispered in my ear, "Lemme have an answer for you, I swear, if you hurt her, you will be the next thing to get hurt. What kind of sick person would do this in the first place? Who are you anymore? Why would you do this in the first place? You know.. just ... never mind, but you know how strong I am, how much I would stick up for her and now I'm not afraid to show you any of that because you are just like any other person that would have hurt a kind and gentle heart like hers.. WE NEVER SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR ME??" She said in the loudest whisper voice I have ever heard. " I understand," I said not risking anything.

Rachel's POV

Sheydden pranced down the stairs. I looked at her, then gave him a nasty glare, then left. I mouthed to him 'tell her.' He started explaining then I fully went upstairs.

Sheydden's POV

He had the hardest time trying to explain something, but I couldn't quite make out what he was trying to say yet. "Umm.. I.. Ummm.. I ..umm.. am kind of....ummm...hehe....ummmm.......seeing... another....ummm.. girl right now.... so...umm... yeah.." He said with regret.

Patricks POV

Thinking in my head she is going to hate me SOO much. Two words came out of her mouth. THOSE two words... "I understand.."

The secret has been revealed.