What Did I Do?

We both entered the house and sat down on the couch and talked for a while. It was about midnight when Lewi said that he better get going. "Thank you Lewi for the best night of my life!" I said kissing him on the cheek. "No Sheydden, thank you for being alive," He said. I giggled, while blushing. "Wait!! Do you want to spend the night here. I mean it is extremely late and everybody is probably asleep already." I said running my words together. I actually didn't know what I had just said because I said it so fast, so I ran what I just said in my head again and smiled at him." Umm is it too much to ask?" He questioned. "Of course not!" I shouted. I took him to my bedroom and we both sat there like 'what now'. "So what do you want to do?" I asked. He was probably thinking the same thing. "Umm I have a big day tomorrow, so we should probably get to sleep. "Okay," I responded. I went into the bathroom to change into my pajamas. Lewi just slept in his boxers. I guess I never realized how such big abs he has. Mmmm. I raced the thought in my mind. I got out of the bathroom and Lewi was already tucked in the bed. I got in the bed right next to him. He was so comfortable. An hour probably passed and I was still awake. He got up, checked his phone, and ran out the door. I followed him. He was in the kitchen, breathing heavily. I revealed my entrance and walked in there. I went up behind him, and hugged him. While I was holding a tight grip around his waist I asked, "Whats wrong?" He shoved me off of him with a strong push. I fell on the floor with a loud crash of my head hitting the ground. "Sheydden, just get out of my life!!!!!" He ran out the door, and slammed it. I started crying. Not just because my head was agonizing in pain, but because I was so confused. I pondered the thought of what had just happened. Patrick came running out of his room. "SHEYYDDDEEN!!!" He shouted as if it hurt him more than it hurt me. He leaned down. He whispered in my ear, "What happened?" "I.....I.....I really don't know honestly." I rested my head down I felt a slight movement. The next morning I woke up in Patrick's room.