Chapter 2: Cheater

"Where is that noise coming from?!?!?!?" Rachel screamed with frustration. "I found it, " She said delightfully. She answered:

Rachel: Hello?

Unknown: Hello. Is Patrick there??

Rachel: Umm not right now, but can I leave a message?

Unknown: Yes!! This is Maddie.. Patrick's girlfriend. I wanted to tell him that he left his clothes here from two nights ago.. Can you tell him to come pick them up we are moving in a week.

Rachel: Uhhhh...........

Rachel dropped Patrick's phone.

"What happened?" I asked,curiously.

"Nothing," She responded as if she was trying to stahl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel's POV:

Sheydden had already went to bed I was thinking about going to bed, but then I thought I have to stay awake for this jerk to explain himself to me. I heard the door shut quietly, I shot up right off the couch.

"Hey Rachel!" Patrick said kindly. "Hellooo," I said in the most mysterious tone ever. "What's up?" He asked me with pleasure. "How could you, Patrick?? Really?? I thought I could trust you." I said in a crackling voice. "Wait what did I do now?" He interrogated himself quietly.

"Maddie??" I asked. "Seriously?? How did you find out?" "You left your phone here and I picked it up, she said she was your girlfriend, and she wants you to go pick up your clothes that you left at her house before she moves.."

"Oh, Rachel, I am so sorry, don't tell Sheydden right now I'll tell her tomorrow.." He said pleadingly. "Bu... why??" I asked confusingly. "We started dating a week ago.

Look, I love Sheydden, but I REALLY love Maddie." He said. " You know you should really be ashamed of yourself!!!" "My life, is not your business, alright Rachel?? I can do whatever the heck I want to freaking do!! You don't, can't, and never will be able to control anything I do in my life." He yelled at me. "Your right I can't, but I can't keep a secret from a person I know is going to get hurt in the end. I know what is best for you, and if you don't tell her right away I will end up telling her myself. AND this Maddie girl is moving, so where are you going to go from here!!! Sheydden is the reason you still have a home today!!!! I really thought you loved her but I guess I was wrong just like I was wrong when I thought you were actually nice!!" Sheydden came sprinting down the stairs. "Is everything okay down here??" She asked. "Everything is just perfect," Patrick blurted out before I could even say anything. I slowly turned away and slugged up the stairs, going to bed.