How It All Started

You could hear the droplets of rain, the booming voice of the teacher beginning the lecture, and the sound of high schoolers turning the pages in their textbooks. It was weird for you to not pay attention; you usually listened and write notes down. Something didn't feel quite right but you couldn't put your finger on it. A few minutes into the lecture you turned your head and focused on the textbook... 'This is weird...how did a butterfly get here?' You thought. Your vision blurred into darkness; you turned your head rapidly to see if you could see anything. "Hello?" You called out, you knew it was useless but you tried. "Help... Me..."

You woke up again to see you were in a cell with three people outside of your small cell. "Welcome to the velvet room, a place between dream, reality, mind, matter, I am Igor, caretaker of this realm. Along with my assistant's Caroline and Justine." A voice said to me...I turn to see two girl's with silver hair, golden eyes, and an eyepatch. Caroline whipped her baton and screamed "On your feet, inmate!" Justine commented, calmly "it seems you have awaken." I got out and tried to reach my hand outside of the cell. Only to be stopped by a ball and chain. "Who... Who are you?" I asked. "Enough questions, inmate!"
Caroline spat. "You will know soon enough..."

"We will me again." Igor said "Until next time."

I woke up to see that class has ended. Quietly, you packed up your things, walked out of the classroom, went downstairs, and out of the door. You opened your umbrella as you walked out of the gate and on to the busy road. It was pouring cats and dogs! There was business men running out in the rain with their bags over their heads, cyclists riding faster to get where they need to be, and women and children; cooped up under one umbrella. You crossed many streets to the large subway near the haichicko statute.

Once you got on the train your head started to ring. ' first the crazy prison, now what?!' You thought. As soon as you thought that, the pain went away. "I must be going crazy." You muttered under your breath. There was complete silence except from the small muttering of some people. You walked out of the station and continued to walk to the street on the corner. It wasn't very popular, really. The café, Leblanc attracted mainly old people and business men. You stretched your arm into your bag to grab the key; it had the little cute rabbit on the chain. "I'm home." You announced "welcome home!" Your mother replied sweetly

She was a kimono designer who worked at home. While your father worked as a detective, who is trying to figure out who is causing the psychotic breakdowns. "Is dad going to be home late?" I asked "He's going to be home late, the usual." She said as she shrugged "Hell, I don't even know when he's going to get home." I nodded "Well, I'm going to go study." I said as I took off my shoes. "Good luck!" Mom yelled as she started to go back to work.

Mom and I ate dinner in silence; I'm starting to get used to this. "So, how's school?" She asked, awkwardly "it's fine." I replied, bored "how's work?" I asked "it's fine as well! But there's one client who's been on my tail." She laughed. You nodded in understanding. "Thank you for the meal." I said while getting up and turned to start the dishes. After the dishes were washed, mom went to the spare room upstairs; where the materials are. You were left by yourself on the television; you switched the channels until you were watching the recent news. They talked about the psychotic breakdown's and such. You didn't really pay attention. You wondered why  you had that weird dream, you thought about it for a moment and then brushed it off. You turned on your phone and it read "9:00" 'you should go to sleep.'

Friday- 8:01- Shijin High School

"Please read this sentence in English. 'The dark queen exclaimed "silly mortals! You thought you defeat the night?!" I stood up and read "The Dark Queen exclaimed "Silly mortal's! You...thought you could defeat the night?!" You read the sentence, very quickly and quietly. you sat down, embarrassed. You paused at the "you thought you could defeat the knight?!" Part. "Very good job, (L/N)!" The teacher exclaimed and continued the lecture.  Hours and hours later, it was finally lunch time! You grabbed the bento and unfolded the fabric, and ate your lunch. It wasn't anything special; just some rice balls, squid, cheese, and a bit of a Chocolate cake. You turn to see Ann, your classmate staring specifically, at your cake. "Um...would you like some cake?" You asked "Yes! I- I mean is it ok?!" Ann asked, surprised. "Sure...I'm not that hungry." You lied "here." You passed the cake to her bento. You can see drool coming from her mouth. Ann was best friends with Shiho, a regular on the girls volleyball team. She usually had bruises on her and so did Mishima. Now that you mentioned it, all of the volleyball team had cuts and bruises all over their bodies.

Persona question of the day

How long was Persona 5 delayed?