Transfer

She looked outside of the window. The rain had stopped, but the transfer student was late. She turned and tried to listen to the lecture. The key word was "tried". You placed your sketch book on top of your textbook and drew. "(L/N)! Pay attention!" Mr. Ushimaru screamed and threw a eraser at me. I panicked and threw my hands in front of my face. When I opened my eyes, I caught the eraser and listened to the murmurs.

"Woah! Do you see that?!"

"That was so cool!"

"What a loser! Hah!" A girl sneered

I blushed at all of the attention and turned to the textbook. It was pretty boring stuff; I've lost motivation to keep on going.

Lunch

I went out of the bathroom after fixing my hair a bit. I turned the corner to see Ms. Kawakami and a boy? He had dark curly hair and glasses.

"Be serious about it even if you're lying to the class, ok? Do not say anything unnecessary." I heard her say to him.

"Oh! (Y/N)!" Kawakami yelled

"Yes?" I turned to them

"Can you show kurusu around after school?"

"Sure, no problem."

I walked down the hall with ms. Kawakami and kurusu. As we were walking I heard one of the two girls saying "you think it's him?"

"Ok class! Settle down!" Kawakami announced

"Say something!" Kawakami whispers

"Hello, I'm Kurusu Akira. It's nice to meet you." He says

"He seems normal, but when he loses it..."

"He? He's the guy with the criminal record?"

"I could pummel him into a wall!"

Wow, they're the loudest people in the world. Normally, people whisper when gossiping. Whatever, it's not that important. I turned my attention to my very precious sketch book. It's been with me since I was nine years old; it's very dear to me.

"(L/N)" Kawakami asked "can you share your textbook with Kurusu?"

"Sure, no problem." I stated

After school

"And here is the library. Do you have any questions?"

"No."

"Ok, moving on."

I felt my phone vibrating. Must be mom or some old friends. "Hold on." I said "I have to take a phone call."
"ok, I can wait." Kurusu said. I walked down the hallway and grabbed my phone from my bag.

"Hello?" I said

"Oh, hello (Y/N)." Father greeted me

"How's work?" I asked

"It's fine." He replied

"Is there a reason you wanted to call me..?"

"I'll tell you when you get home."

"Ok, love yo-"

He hung up on me! Are you kidding me?! I sighed and walked towards where Kursu was. "Sorry, moving on." I said. After the tour, Akira thanked me and went to the opposite direction. I turned around, and started to walk home.

Some time later, I made it home. Hm? Is that Kurusu? He was headed towards café Leblanc. I shrugged, maybe high school kids went to Leblanc after all. "I'm home." I said

"Welcome back!" Mom said, cheerfully

"How was school?"

"Good, how was work?"

"It was awesome! I got a promotion!"

"So, does it mean..."

"Celebration tim-"

"You barley coming out of your room."

"I- yes." She said, bowing her head a bit

"Isn't dad supposed to be home?" I asked "he said he would." Not making eye contact with her. "No." She replied.

8:57 P.M.

I just got out of the shower. I jumped on my bed and got comfortable. I snuggled into my blankets and dozed off into sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hmm... It seems you have acquired a new power."

"What power?"

"The power of the world arcana. It's a very rare and powerful power."

"I don't feel any stronger than I did before.."

"Our master blessed you with a compliment, you better be thankful!"

"It seems you're very confused."

"Yeah, I dozed off to sleep and now I'm here..."

"Oh dear!" Igor abruptly said "it seems we're out of time... Till' we meet again."

"Wai-"

Persona question of the day

Do you prefer Koromaru? (P3)

Teddie? (P4)

Or Morgana? (P5)