Anti-theives

A few months had gone by, our school was very popular because of the Kamoshida incident. Akira has a group of friends. Which was weird because everyone stayed away from him. Well, whatever, there was this group called the "Phamton Thieves".

"Hey did ya hear bout' the Phamtons?"

"Oh my gosh I love their leader!"

Did ya see the Phamton thieves calling card?!"

It was tiring! Imagine this, a student who is trying her best with her work and maintaining a social life, and with the Phamton thieves debut at our school. AND with the never ending interviews! So, yeah! It sucks!

"(L/N)"

Hm? What is it

"(L/N)"

Leave me alone.

"(L/N)"

Ugh, fine...

"Yes, Kurusu-San?"

"You're drooling." He said "here." He handed me a handkerchief...wow! It smells so nice!
"Um I'm so-" he cut me off! "Um... You can keep it." He quickly shuffled out of the classroom.

Akira's P.O.V

I got out of the classroom and went into the males restroom. I sat in a stall and got on my phone.

Ryuji: I swear we did not do it, I SWEAR!!!

Akira: Morgana says we did everything right.

Makoto: Then what went wrong...?

Futaba: hey! I got something!

Yusuke: what is it?

Futaba: I'll tell you at the hideout.

Ann: got cha'.

Makoto: are you alright, Haru?

Haru: Yes, I'm doing fine.

Akira: I'll see everyone at the hideout.

Ann left the conversation

Futaba left the conversation

Makoto left the conversation

I went out of the stall and out of the bathroom and saw (L/N). "Can I help you?" I asked. No response.

"Excuse me?" I tried to get her attention

"Oh, I'm sorry! I was...uh looking for you!" She said "here." She handed me a handkerchief with some lilacs on it. " you can keep it." She said and walked off

You have obtained Angel's handkerchief.

After school

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Ring

Ring

Ring

Rin-

"Yeah, hello mom. Ok, hmm, what?! Yes, yes, goodbye, love you." No it can't be...

No ...

No...

No...

Flashback

"Dad, you wanted to talk to me about something?" I asked him, while siping some coffee

"Sigh, I wish I could protect you from everything. (Y/N), if anything happens to me; or your mom... I-"

"What do you mean dad?"

"As I was saying, if ANYTHING happens to me or your mother, do not hold a funeral service. I cannot tell you why, but I can tell you it's not good."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Why? Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you be there when I needed it most, why?