Whoa dude, chill

I woke up feeling a bit drowsy, I groaned and turned to my sore side. I passed out on the floor and must have bumped into something. I yawned and sat up. I looked at my phone to see it was 8:12.

Shit!

I ran to the washroom, taking a shower, brushing my teeth, combing my hair, and grabbed a face mask. This was bad! Mom's going to be pissed! Ah, geez! I should've stayed on the floor sleeping! Argggh! What's wrong with me! I sprinted down the stairs and went out of the front doors. God, why have you cursed me with an unfit body. My side already hurts.

Even though my father died, I still had to go to school. I know, crazy right? But, anyways I ran to the entryway, taking off my shoes and placing slippers on. Darn it! Where's my class. "I'm sorry I'm late!" I screamed while opening the door. " (L/N), you're late, again. Sigh, care to tell the class why you were late?" Ms. Kawakami asked me, looking at me with boredom. "I-l... Well... You see, my-my father has passed...so...yeah." No! Why am I like this!? I'm screaming in my head! Geez!

"Well, (L/N) take your seat. Anyways-" I already zoned out, it was so boring! I felt a tap on my left shoulder.

"(L/N), are you alright?" Kurusu asked me

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I replied

"I'm sorry about your loss."

"It's fine." Wait, did that make sense? Well, whatever

"Ok, just making sure." He said before turning to his notes. I heard a couple of meows in Kursu's desk. Why was there a cat? Wasn't it, oh, I don't know...not allowed?! Why should I care if he gets in trouble? He's not my friend!

Lunch break

"Hey (L/N), wanna eat lunch with me and my friends?" Ann asked me. "Sure." I replied, packing up my udon noodles. We went up to the roof where I saw Makoto, Ryuji, Haru, Akira, Ann, and I. The reason the counted Ann and myself in is because she was the one that invited me, and I'm the one who came with her. Hey, (L/N). Wanna sit?" Ryuji said awkwardly while making space. "Sure." I replied

Ann sat next to me, at the time I didn't know who it was, so I turned to look at the person. "Woah! (L/N), you look awful!" Ann said, speaking her mind. She gasp, "No, I didn't- I meant--you look tired." She said, looking apologetic. "It's fine; I've been called worse." I said while unpacking my lunch. "So, how are you doing?" Haru asked me, smiling sweetly. "I've been doing ok." I murmured, looking down. I looked up when I saw Haru putting one of her hands on mine. "It's ok" she said in a motherly tone, "I know it's hard to lose someone you love. And I understand your struggle."

"Um...thank you Okumua-San." I said, a bit awkwardly. Not wanting to hear about my father and not wanting to cry. Anyways, let's eat." Makoto said

Evening

"Mom, are you ok." I asked and heard a voice, on the tv. I took off my shoes and placed my bag down. I looked to see my mom fixing a kimono. "Mom...?" She turned away and looked at me tiredly. "M-yes, I'm just a bit busy, can you give me some space." She asked me. "Yeah, I'll head out to Leblanc." I responded. "Mom, please take care of yourself." I usually went to Leblanc to do my homework, and just enjoy some curry. 
But, this time I wanted to do something...new! I turned on my phone and put my finger on the app with the eye on it.

And then That happened...

Kiss, marry, kidnap, kill, be friends with who?

Ex: kiss: Akira
Marry: akechi
Kidnap: Kamoshida
Kill: shadows
Be friends with: Sojiro