Laki x Female!Reader: Glasses

I think we need more love for our little Laki out there! Here is a oneshot dedicated to her.
___

"Hello. Welcome to (Last Name)'s Glasses. How can I help you today?" The girl with flowing (h/c) hair, glowing bright (e/c) eyes, welcomed the purple haired girl.

"Hi. You see, my glasses broke, and I need new ones..." The brown eyed girl held out her glasses, and the (h/c) girl took them. She carefully examined them, and grinned lightly.

"Do you want me to fix them or do you want to buy new ones?" She set them on the counter, and stared back at Laki, awaiting an answer.

"What would be the better option?" Laki asked, tilting her head.

"I could easily fix them, but if you want another pair of glasses, feel free to get another." The girl said, stepping from behind the counter and gesturing throughout the place.

"Would you fix them please? I've had those for what seemed like forever, and it would be weird to have another pair." Laki explained, twiddling with her thumbs nervously.

"Alrighty then!" She grinned, and went back over to the glasses, picking them up.

"My name is (Name)! I'm glad to be at your service!" She exclaimed, reaching out a hand for Laki to shake.

"I'm Laki." She greeted, shaking (Name)'s hand, relieved that she finally knew the pretty girl's name.

"Laki of Fairy Tail?! I've heard of you! You use wood magic, right?" (Name) fangirled excitedly, slipping off into her own world.

"Yup. That's me." Laki replied, grinning and nodding her head.

"I use magic too! I use Reflecting Magic. (that's what it's called, right?)" she said, smiling, happy to share her magic with someone.

"Reflecting magic? That's so cool! I've heard of it, it's a pretty powerful magic, isn't it?" Laki asked, sighing dreamily.

"I guess." (Name) shrugged. "I haven't used it in a while, but I hope I could join Fairy Tail someday. But for now.. I'm stuck with glasses." She sighed, and touched the counter, looking down.

"Well then, why don't I take you to Fairy Tail?" (Name)'s head immediately shot up.

"W-what?" She stammered, blinking to process what Laki had just said.

"If you would like to join Fairy Tail so bad, then I can take you there! Gramps won't mind, I'm sure he'd love to have you! We treat Fairy Tail like family there, and we always invite new members to come join. I have to say it is a bit crazy, but we all love each other and will protect each other and the cost of our lives." Laki noticed that (Name) started to smile, nodding her head at what Laki was saying.

"Of course I'll join!" She smiled warmly, as Laki smiled back.

"But first, I have to fix your glasses."

___
So that was my first oneshot! Did you like it? No? Yes? It was okay? Please tell me your honest opinion.

Bye beans thank you!