Acnologia X Reader: Forgetting

Requested by @KagamiRinSakura Enjoy!

---

He didn't know how he got someone like you.

You were the spark, the little light in the darkness.

You had loved him dearly, you cared for him, you gave him the hope he needed.

One day, you forgot.

You forgot the memories, you forgot why you had loved him.

You saw him cruel, and a horrible monster. Is that what switched him?

Your remark?

Which made him go crazy? Which made the hope that he thought you had given him, perish away.

The pain in his heart hurt more than the wounds scattered across his body, the battle scars that would be painted on his body forever.

So he became more mad, more insane.

He wanted to kill all the other dragon slayers... maybe because it was his goal? Maybe...

Because you were forgetting him?

He didn't know where his grudge laid on the dragon slayers, he was forgetting.

Slowly, carefully.

Just like you forgot him.

"ACNOLOGIA! STOP!"

It was you.

Did you remember him?

Tears spilled down your cheeks, and you knew, you had forgotten him. After what he did to Fairy Tail, after what he did to all the dragons, you can't believe you ever loved him, ever cared for him.

He had stared at you blankly, his eyes piercing into your soul.

After all this time of mourning over you, suddenly, he doesn't feel that soft spot.

He felt like a monster.

And a monster doesn't have feelings.

He let out a mighty roar, his voice echoing throughout what seemed the entire world.

He despised you.

He hated you with every single fiber in his being.

You took his feelings, you took his heart, and you threw it away like it was trash.

He trusted you!

He trusted you!

Tears from now shock were blowed away by the wind, but was quickly replaced by a few more.

"Acnologia.. I'm sorry."

He didn't care anymore.

You took everything away from him, you made him feel this way.

The sound of bones breaking and darkness overwhelming was the only things that could be heard when silence was left.

Your blood trickled to the ground, eyes lifeless, and Acnologia, for the first time ever in his life,

Cried.

Because of you.

If only he didn't trust you, if only he didn't care, maybe none of this would've happened...

Or would have it?

All Acnologia knew that his ex-lover was dead because of him.

Or maybe it was because of her.

---

I'm sorry for the angsty oneshots! That's the only thing I'm good at >~< anyway, I hoped you liked it! I don't read the manga, so this was hard to make.