Natsu x Reader: Blackmail

Hi! I'm sorry for the long wait, but here is a oneshot with you and Mr. Dragneel! It's a Highschool AU, and the swear words are censored.

I hope you like it, so thank you again!

Took me forever to make >.<

---

You f*cked up.

You messed up horribly, and now, your best friend won't even talk to you.

You were framed.

Of course Lucy and Lisanna got their hands on it. And now, your best friend, Natsu Dragneel, thinks that you're a little wh*re.

You're not.

You're just someone who isn't understood anymore.

The pain.

It hurts.

It clouds your thoughts, it clouds your judgement.

Only, you wished, that you'd get one more shot.

You do not sleep with other people. No, you never even had s*x before. It's a shame that people thought that you did.

You were alone.

You have been for a while.

As you were shoved against a locker, the kid said something mean, something so cruel, but you were used to it.

Lisanna Strauss ruined your life, because of jealousy.

Stupid jealously, ruining everything for you.

It might have been true at one point, you loved the salmon-haired pyro with all your heart, and your heart always shattered when he turned away from you.

It broke you beyond repair, it blinded you. It made you realize...

That not every story has a happy ending.

Since yours clearly does not.

"Sl*t!"

"Do you think she slept with her dad?"

"Damn, she's ugly."

All these words, it hurts.

You were tired of this sh*t, honestly. Because of one picture. Because of a girl that looked like you, sleeping with someone.

Stupid photoshop.

You could easily tell it was Lucy or Lisanna in the picture. It could have been both of them, who knows?

Your jaw clenched along with your fists. You were tired of it all. You are practically dead because of them.

Oh, speak of the devil.

They're walking up to you now.

And since you're tired of this sh*t, why not fight back?

"Hey (Name)! How's life been knowing you're a wh*re?" Lucy greeted, smirking, while she twirled a blonde hair around her finger. People started to crowd around all of you, and you noticed onyx eyes staring at you.

You smirked slyly.

"I guess you would know, since you're more of a sl*t than me." I challenged, crossing my arms.

Gasps were heard all around, and Lucy looked at me, shock growing through her expression as well as hatred and anger.

Lisanna stepped up.

"If you think you can get away with that, you're dead wrong!" Lisanna shouted, clenching her fists at her sides.

"I just did." I said, the smirk tugging my lips upward.

"I like how you photoshopped the picture too. Good blackmail. I almost couldn't recognize who it was. I mean, what would a picture like that be doing on your phone?" I looked up at the ceiling, tugging my eyes all around.

"I did a little investigating. I wondered, yeah, I don't know that guy, but the thing that you knew the name of him, struck... something weird." Lisanna looked at me, horror etched across her face.

"Wow Lisanna, didn't know that you were a sl*t." I say, as I showed her the picture of the before photoshop, and after photoshop.

It was Lisanna, and {Random Guy's Name}. They looked like they just had a little s*x session, and they were currently laying down.

"I thought you were with Natsu." You said, your eyes flickering over to Natsu, who was squeezing his self through the crowd. He took your phone from your hand, and looked at the picture.

"Natsu... can you honestly believe her? Come on, Natsu..." Lisanna looked over at you, and glared a menacing glare, which you just smiled a bit.

God, I hope this is enough.

"Is it... true?" Natsu said in disbelief, as he continued to stare at the phone. Lucy slowly edged away, and you knew, she had nothing to do with this.

You realized, with the sudden urge to hit her that:

We were all blackmailed.

"No, of course not! I would never cheat on you like that!" Lisanna shouted, worry scribbled all over her face as she stared at him, ripping the phone out of his hands. She tossed it against a wall and it cracked, and she kept stepping on it and stepping on it.

And there my phone laid, broken on the ground.

I yawned.

"Well, that proves everything." I said to her. "Destroying my phone... so evidence about you and {Random Guy's Name} wouldn't be leaked? Too late." I said, tilting my head.

It's over Lisanna. It's over.

"You...! You, b*tch..!" Lisanna screamed and flung herself out at me, but someone grabbed her wrist.

"Don't. Touch. Her." The salmon-haired man, otherwise known as Natsu Dragneel, held her wrist, as he stepped in front of me.

"Natsu-!" She gasped. "Hit her! This is all her fault!" She struggled out of his grip, but to no avail. "H-hey! Let go of me!"

"So you can run away?" Natsu asked darkly, glaring slightly.

"W-what..?" Lisanna asked in a fearful tone, and she looked like her childhood monster came to life.

"Get out. I don't ever want to see you again. You betrayed my trust." Natsu said, his eyes slanted. He let go of her wrist, and pushed her to the ground. She let out a sharp cry of pain.

Natsu advanced towards Lucy, but I stepped in front of her.

"Lucy did nothing. She was just a little blackmailed, that's all." I smiled crookedly, and he huffed as he turned away, dragging me along with him.

"Hey!" I shouted, but he kept on dragging me, leaving me to an empty hallway.

He grabbed my shoulders, making me face him.

"I don't know where to start, but I'm sorry, (Name). I'm so so sorry! I didn't know what to think, seeing you there with {Random Guy's Name}, so I just-" I cut him off by placing a finger on his lips.

"Quiet down." I say, amusement twinkling in my eyes. He grabbed my wrist softly.

"Are you mad?"

"Of course I am." He looked down, sadly, along with anger in his eyes.

"And, it might take me a while to grow used to the fact that you betrayed me, and left when I needed you the most." His eyes grew softer, and he opened his mouth to say him, but I interrupted again.

"But, I want you to know, that I would like a restart. Because, who knows?" I said, shrugging.

"Who knows what?" He asked, raising a brow.

"If I get blackmailed again, will you leave me~?"