If You Don't Know

Ariel Winters is a Disney Princess come to life, from her Kingdom where she rules with her sisters Ella, Jasmine, Aurora, Belle, and Elsa, and her brother Eric, to the way she's clumsy and often overexcitable, just like her namesake. She knows that her family isn't exactly...normal, but she doesn't mind, she has her family and that's all she needs.

She doesn't need a prince. After all, her brother is her husband in the movies, and who wants that? Ariel's fine with being her own hero, she doesn't need any of that "knight in shining armour" crap.

Luke, on the other hand, is looking for his Princess, and has been for the past three and a half years. Luckily, he's found her in Claire, his very own Damsel in Distress. Saving her from a drunk man at a bar seems pretty valiant, doesn't it? He thinks so.

Luke's already got his Princess, but there's something about Ariel that's got him stuck. Maybe it's the way her hair is almost exactly like the Little Mermaid's. Maybe it's the fact that she nearly killed him with a door and a tiny bike. Maybe it's because she's got the quirkiest sense of humor he's ever encountered.

Either way, this Prince is tangled up between Princesses. Can you say cliche?

~*~

Song of the story is If You Don't Know by 5 Seconds of Summer, I love it :)

This is an author's note explaining everything so I can cut back on having gigantic ones at the end of chapters like I usually do :)

~The Song Series~

#1 - Crazier

#2 - If You Don't Know

#3 - Celebrity Status

#4 - Fall for You

~Bonus Books~

#1.5 - Breathe (Short Story)

#3.5 - Little Miss Perfect

#4.5 - Before the Worst (Short Story)

Now, in case you're unsure on how this whole concept is happening, read carefully. The Song Series is INDEPENDENT, meaning you don't have to read them in chronological order. But, it will mean a lot to me and the series will make more sense if you do.

The important thing about The Song Series is that they're all happening at the same time. That means when I introduce a new character in one book, I might not put the scene in a different one if the character wasn't there.

If you don't understand, take Tessa for example (Shane's love interest in Crazier). He'll be meeting Tessa, but the other boys won't for a long time, so Luke won't have any idea what's happening with Shane when...I've said too much ;)

Another example, one I'm definitely going to have to point out quite a bit, is Melanie. She'll be the star of Little Miss Perfect, which is kind of a spinoff of Celebrity Status. You'll find out the relationship between the two books if you read CS. I will be introducing how they met, as in Melanie and Skyline, in the prologue of CS and nowhere else. Are we clear? Excellent!

Breathe and Before the Worst are both short stories explaining things for Crazier and Fall for You. Breathe is Tessa's backstory, only about five chapters, and Before the Worst is Toby's.

To contact me and meet my characters...

Tumblr - carlalassecrets.tumblr.com

Instagram - @carlala_watttpad_official

Wattpad #2 - carlala21

 IMPORTANT! I love all of you, every one of you, I swear. Unfortunately, though, my parents found out about Wattpad and the only way I could continue to write and post stories was if I promised not to talk to anyone if it didn't concern my account, my stories, or questions about the site or anything concerning me. I can't risk getting WP taken away, and unfortunately that means I can't reply to messages that are just simple conversation starters (hi, how are you, whats up). If you need to contact me about my works or Wattpad in general, I'll answer within a day or two, but other than that, I'm simply not allowed. I'm sorry, and I promise I'm not trying to be rude, but I can't get my writing taken away from me. Thanks for understanding, and I'm sorry again.

Happy reading, everyone!

Carly x