13

Ana was there with a camera in her hands. Ashley was shaking uncontrollably in Jak's arms.

J Pov. Jak knew there was one thing to do. Firstly he had to hypnotize Ash to sleep then figure out a way to deal with Ana. Ashley was trying to run when Jak grabbed her gently, "S....sorry Ashley..." With a soft touch on her forehead she falls into a deep sleep. Gosh every time she sleeps Jak goes crazy. She's an angel.

Down the pond was a cave, no animals, no spiders, it was perfectly harmless. To hide Jak jumps from tree to tree making no noise what so ever. Ana sniffs the air, fangs pop out instantly as in a second she was behind both of them. Then a chuckle was heard surrounding her. Ana ignores it as then reaches for Ash, not realizing that it was a dummy statue to trick her,  "What!? Alright Jak where is she!?" *Swoosh* "Gah, who's there!? Jak I mean it...come out and face me, unless your too chicken!" *swoosh again* Jak was literally on top of her in a tree with a box of onions. He had his nose plugged so he wouldn't get effected by them as they all were dumped and fell on to her head. She screams as they start burning her. After that Jak jumps down and grabs her, "If you.....ever bother me or Ashley again, you'll be killed the next time. I'm letting this one slide....with a painful warning..." A roar from his mouth was heard throughout the forest. Back at Ashley as Jak's house their parents heard it and rushed down as soon as possible. With the powers beaming in the palms of his hand he opens up a portal. "Hehehe....and what is that gonna do? Send me into the dark dimension, ha pathetic...you know I'll just walk out again...ah..." *Crack* Jak breaks her bones, "Heh...yea in this condition your now in....you won't be able to get out of there until months....don't ever hurt Ashley again!" *Ahhhhh!* Ana was screaming as she was thrown into the portal as it closes up afterwards.

Her phone was the only piece that didn't make it through. Jak picks it up and plays back the video. It irked him to see what Ana was trying to do. Blood was covering his arms and legs but their was no bruises, just his clothes were bloody. As he slips the phone into his pocket someone rushes up behind him with a knife to his throat, "Where is she!? Where is my daughter!?" Jak wasn't scared as she pulls the knife gently away into the light, walks into the cave and has Ashley safe and not harmed in his arms asleep like a child. "Mam...please you don't understand....her and I was almost attacked. Some girl from school...her name is Ana I'm assuming tried to sneak up behind her and beat on her. I work out so I know how to protect someone. I drop kicked Ana and she ran off screaming. Your daughter is safe...." He stares down into Ashley's beauty. The mother was calm and happy as so the father was too walking up behind her, "You...must be Skillet....her friend? My daughter has told us a lot about you. She said ever since she was deeply bullied, you put a huge smile on her face because you care so much about her. Sadly from this day she continues to be bullied, if you guys hang out more often....protect our daughter...please.." Jak smiles, "I care about her in more ways then you know it....take her home....she needs rest...." Ash was being carried by her father, "Hey bud, are you sure your ok walking home alone?" Jak smiles waving his hand, "Nah...I'm fine just walking, I've been here so many times, I know my way back. I'm in school with your daughter so.....no matter what happens....she is always safe with me. Now you guys better go....its late.." They all wave and smile. Jak watches them leave from a tree point of view. As soon as they were completely gone he chuckles, "Alright mom, dad you can come out.."

His parents were spying and watched the whole thing happened well out of sight. Jak jump from the tree, "Honey....why?" His mom asked in a sleepy happy voice. *Jak shrugs his shoulders* "Even though I'm allowed to be with her....I still protect my family as well from who we are. Now you guys see....how much she cares about us. I...care about her...in more ways then one.." He looks down with tears rolling down his cheeks. His eyes were red as his mom looked concerned, "Sweetie....your eyes are red again..." Jak sighs as he then pulls out his bandana and Ana's phone. "Ana was here, she didn't harm me or Ash...but she did video record us....if anyone sees this....they will know that we exist. The only way of breaking somone else's phone is fire...do either of you have a match?" *His father pulls one out of his pocket* "Thanks dad." The phone a few seconds later was in sparks and popped like fireworks. They all watch it as pretty colorful flames pop out. "Son...lets go home...tomorrow you have school...and no matter what...protect Ashley with all you got.." Jak nods understanding as the vamp family flies away as bats to their house.

A Pov. Ashley was asleep in her bed. All tucked and comfy. Her window was kept open. Her parents went to sleep as Ashley dreams about Skillet, and how happy they are together.

As Jak and his family are flying, he flies down to Ashley's house. His mom tries stopping him but her husband pulls away smiling, "Let him be...."

Jak lands on her window sill, staring into her room. *Transforms to Human* "Gosh....Ashley has a pretty room.." He tries to keep at a whisper until seeing his princess asleep in her bed. Smiling he walks over towering over her, "Such a beauty....Ashley...I'll always protect you...I love you.....I love you so much...ever since we met.." His cold gentle hand caresses her cheek down to her beautiful neck. The locks of her angelic hair sparkles in the moonlight. He takes each strand and twirls them around his fingers. One hand holds her back in place as the other one caresses her neck, Jak leans in sealing his protected promise with a soft kiss. He holds the kiss for a long while, then traces his kisses down to her beautiful neck. The kisses were soft, each time he kisses her neck more deep relaxing her mind in her sleep. After that he smiles and kisses her forehead leaving, "Tomorrow is another day..."