19

Ashley awakes to see herself in bed. Feeling cozy under the soft bed sheets her head was spinning, "I....I feel like my head is hitting between two walls, what happened.."

In the world full of the dead lies vamps. Evil vamps, if any of them dares to escape, human kind will never exist again. Ana was furious, wanted revenge on Ashley and Jak. She was in the secret library in search for the book of how to open the portal. Justin was not too far away in the dungeon. The king banished him to prison for abusing an innocent human. He needed food, he was more hungry then usual. Their he was in a cage all chained to the wall. His eyes were red and dead dreading for blood. His wrists and ankles were swollen and bleeding from the tight friction on the handcuffs. "Why.....do I feel....more hungry then usual?" "Newborn..." said a voice from a far. Justin could barely lift his head, "I want you to suffer, you are a newborn.....newborns go rapid crazy for blood when they first turn....you need blood. But the only way of receiving you blood, is to release you back into the overworld. Lots of humans...lots or necks to suck on...and lots of blood..." Justin's lips grew wet from saliva in hunger, "Take me their! I want blood, I NEED it..." The king pounds on the concret with his stick, "Silence! If you wish....but....we vamps only have one rule.....if vampires hurt....the innocent....then....well lets just say, you don't want to find out..." The newborn gulps all scared shaking. "Hehe...tell me newborn...who turned you exactly?" Thinking back Justin can picture the person, "H...he had dark brown hair...and a gray bandana over his eyes. His name was Sean..." The king grew quiet as he ordered the guards to open the cage and pull Justin out. The king grabs his chin, "I've been hunting for that vamp in ages! I thought he never existed but he does!" Justin smirks, "Well your majesty, if I may say he loves....a human.." Red eyes emerged from the king, "What!? That's impossible!! He hides his name from others....he knows that he can't love humans. His real name is Jak but hides it to Sean. Justin....I have a little quest for you..." The newborn laughs, "Tell me away.....I'm all ears." The king turns around as his cape flies in the gloomy air. In force he pulls down a drape that shows a disgram of a vamp with a bandana covering the top of his head and his eyes were red with black snake pupils in the middle. "This my friend...is a Amaia, the most dangerous evil vamp to ever walk the earth. The eyes are enough to mesmerize you in many ways plus...Amaias are meant to be filled with intense rage. Over time they control it, but the possibilities of Amaias loving a human is impossible. Justin I want you to bring Jak to me, his powers may be....perfect. If you can, also bring the girl, if she refuses, kill her..." Justin smiles as the king opens the portal back to the overworld.

Justin waited in a cave until it was the right time to head out. . It was beautiful. Nearby was a creak, Justin looks into it seeing his reflection, "I'm not a human anymore, I'm a gross creature of the night. So...big bad Jak is a vampire...an Amaia as well." An evil laugh echoed through the woods, "Ahahaha! I can only imagine the look on Ashley's face when she finds out what Jak is."

Sean and Nick returned from their hunt. Ashley was STILL asleep. Gosh she really is sleeping beauty. "Hehe...man she sleeps a lot. Sean I gotta go, take care, call me if you need anything." He smiles and leaves. When he's gone Sean closes the blinds, shuts the door as its nice and quiet. The only source if night was Ashley's cute seashell light above her bed. Sean chuckles blushing and walks over laying next to her. He instantly snakes a hand around her neck and caresses her hair, "Gosh she sleeps like an angel..." He kisses her cheek, Ash softly makes a cute noise from it and blushes opening her eyes to see Sean towering over her. Their faces are inches away from each other.