Greetings

Having dried herself down as much as she could, and buying in a round, Bella sat back down at the table to see Miles and Izzy sat closer than ever, leaning into each other talking, not even noticing she had sat down with their drinks.
"Some prick just spilt a drink all down me and had the audacity to comment on my tits, fucking men, I hate them." Bella ranted as Miles and Izzy turned their attention to her.
"Hey you don't hate me do you?" Miles said cheekily, to which izzy laughed.

"Are you okay, man? You can see straight through the shirt, at least your tits are banging if nothing else." Izzy tried to joke, making bell smile and laugh it off.

"Hang on a sec bells, my friends just over there on his own I'll go get him." Miles said as he got out of the booth and walked away.

"Well well well would you look at that" Bella said menacingly to Izzy.

"I don't know what you're insinuating." Izzy said Mock offended as her eyes followed miles walk away.

"Don't be coy, you might as well bounce on his dick right here man, you're both gagging for each other!"

Izzy blushed slightly and replied, "he's just so gorgeous isn't he"

Bell thought about Miles and how attractive he was. She was deep down a little jealous that her friend always got the guy but she can't help but hope Izzy at least gets something good out of miles because they did seem like a great fit.

Moments later Miles squeezed back in the booth next to izzy, and Bella felt a presence next to her.

"Guys I hope you don't mind if my friend joins us, this is Al, and Al, this is my newest friend Bells and her friend Izzy."