Bell's and Whistles

Hello guys! I haven't actually written anything before but I'm hoping I'll learn on my feet! Pls enjoy !!
NOTE: IN PROCESS OF CHANGING POV TO THIRD PERSON.

Fuck
She sprinted up the street in a lost effort to get to work on time. York was always busy this time of morning with the early commuters and tourists who want to see everything before breakfast. Running up past Betty's Bella turned round a blind corner to Stonegate and was met, or collided with should You say, with a lean figure which sent them both piling to the floor.
"Shit, I'm so sorry are you ok?" A Scouse accent asked worriedly.
Bella picked herself up from the floor unable to see her skirt had split from the concrete.
"Yeah I'm fine, are you? I'm sorry I was running so fast I was oblivious to anything else around me." She said embarrassed.
"It happens to us all love, however I think your skirt has seen better days."
Confused, Bella looked up at him then as She was about to check the damage of her skirt it clicked.
"Shitting hell you're Miles Kane aren't you?" She unashamedly questioned.
Miles seemed momentarily annoyed but then regained posture
"Yes I am love. I see we're unequal as I don't know your name"
"Oh sorry, everyone calls me Bell or Bella" The girl smiled, hoping he wouldn't ask her full name, which She hated.
"Everyone calls you? So that's not your proper name then, what is your full name. No wait let me guess!" Miles quickly got giddy, and came down a level to stare into bella's eyes as if he was reading her mind. She sighed but was sort of enjoying the moment, it's not everyday you meet one of your favourite singers and they're absolutely lovely.
"Hmmm well, Bells" he said emphasising what could only be her new nickname. "I'm at a loss so am going to have to go with Isabella. Im putting it on the record that I am in no way happy with the guess but desperate times calls for desperate measures." He seems to always have this hint of humour in his eyes which She found amusing. Bella didn't know what to say, does she let him believe that or tell him the real monstrosity that is her name?
"Unfortunately Miles, this time you're wrong..."
"So what is it then?" He asked hopefully.
"Okay but promise you won't laugh" She said turning her head down slightly.
"Ooh this should be good, okay I promise" he said mockingly with his hand in his tailored suit over his heart.
"Well it's Arabella." She continued looking at the ground waiting for his laugh but was met with silence. Confused, She looked up to finding him staring down at her smirking as if he knew something She didn't. He was about to say something when bellas phone started screaming.
"Hello" She answered still staring at miles questioningly.
"Bell where the fuck are you? You're supposed to open up today! none of us have a key other than you and we were supposed to open 25 minutes ago-"
"Shit I'm sorry I'm nearly there see you in a minute!" Bella ended the call and straightened up.
"Sorry miles I'm going to have to run, great to meet you, see you around!" And she started running down the road towards her cafe.
Miles turned still in shock at her name, and well, generally her.
"Wait till Al gets a load of this" he thought.