Bossy boots

Owning a cafe, and having your own team of staff would probably make someone feel authoritative in their workplace. Bella, however being new to the whole boss thing was still getting to grips with it.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know I'm late come let's just get opened up" Bella apologised as she rushed through the doors.
"You need to get your head screwed on bell, this isn't your mums place anym-" Izzy cut herself short realising that it maybe wasn't the best time to bring up her best friend/new Boss's late mum.
"Iz I know that as well as anyone" Bella said straight as she looked at the other two staff who looked down awkwardly.
Emotions were not something Bella wanted to show around her work team now, she needed to get this place back up and running like the right ship her mum kept it.

As she walked into the back to her office, she felt a sad nostalgia wash over her. Remembering sitting here doing her homework while her mum finished the books or orders. She slung her bag into her desk as Izzy came through the door sheepishly.
"Hey I'm sorry for what I said back there, I didnt mean it to come out that way, especially not in front of the team" she moved closer to Bella to show comfort and Bella gently slapped her arm.
"Don't worry about it, my skins thicker than a small comment to throw me off. Come here" Bella pulled Izzy in for a small hug and they walked back out to help open up shop for the day.

As the day went on the cafe buzzed with life, making Bella swell with pride. She'd done it. Her cafe was up and running as usual and everyone seems happy.

As the day wound down, and closing time drew nearer, Bella and izzy were the only two left inside.
"Hey do you know what we need to do tonight?" Izzy said enthusiastically.
"Hmm sleep and rest, ready for another fun filled day of work tomorrow?" Bella replied sarcastically knowing exactly what izzy was going to suggest.
"A celebratory drink" izzy declared, knowing full well she wasn't going to be turned down today, she knew as well as Bella that they both needed a night to let loose.
"Do you know what, I'm not even going to put up a fight we deserve this." Bella stated happily.

"The tap at 9:30?" Izzy planned breezily.
"I'll see you outside" Bella happily agreed as they collected there things to lock up and go home.