Taking out the trash

"Dude sitting on the edge of your bed reflecting on our life won't help..." I heard from out of nowhere.

I replied with my head down looking at the dark wood floor " bro what am I supposed to do?"

I heard with a bit of anger in his voice " what the hell, do you want all we know as people we care about dead??? Of course we gotta do this."

I smiled and started to laugh "I know, this is gonna be fun I just wanted you to say it so I didn't have to take all the blame." I told him

I got to my feet which where cold because of my cold wooden floor I walked over to my closet and slid that door over and picked whatever was at the top of the pile. Black cargo pants, a dark blue shirt and as always my dark purple sweater. I threw them onto my bed and strolled over to the restroom and brushed my cool whip white teeth with Colgate paste."ougght " I said to myself I always go to far brushing my tongue and start to gag.

I was dressing my half naked body as I began to take off my shorts and put on my heavy training cargo pants, they weighed more about 50 pounds more, I use them when I want to go up in strength. "Hell might as well right dude ? " I said

With a chuckle he replied " sure might as well you'll need the extra strength anyways.."

"What the hell do you mean...? I'm pretty strong!" I said and looked into the mirror flexing my arms and noticed I wasn't the football athlete I was 2 years ago...

"Dude you got scrawny, that was 2 years ago back then you could squat 405 lbs  no problem, now I haven't even see you try..."

I brought down my arms in embarrassment and continued to throw on my shirt and purple sweater as I was putting on my dark red running shoes I noticed that my door looked like it was bleeding...I turned my neck up from my shoe lace and saw on my door in what presumed to be human blood 3 numbers "666"

"Are you coming ?" I asked.

"I'll catch up with you later." He replied with a small grin I caught.

I looked into the empty room one last time and shut the door behind me. I leaned my head on my cold door. As I walked out of my parents house I looked at the list of names that was wrapped around the handle of the dagger. "Okay let's see here hmm, first name: Abraham Last name : Glenn, wow our lucky winner HA HA HA.."

"You aren't gonna go to school first huh" he said from behind me.

"Nope I have something to take care of, you already know why are you asking..?" I whispered because there was a group of people walking my way.

"I don't know I'm just worried about how this will turn out.."

I was almost to the an empty parking lot when I noticed, there was an luxurious black car that gave me a bad vibe, then I sat near some bushes and waited.  all of a sudden I saw a man with dark hair and a muscular build, but he wasn't alone...all I heard was " MR LET ME GO IMA TELL MY PARENTS!!!" Then I heard skin on skin contact...he slapped the little girl, she was skinny and about 3'9 in height, after the slap there was unbearable quiteness. He shoved her in the back seats and and slammed the door behind her and he sat in the front seat and turned on the luxurious car with the purr of the engine I saw as the car took off and just left a cloud of smoke.

"Dude do you think that's him?" I said out loud, I looked at the list that was now glowing a deep dark red I smiled and started to chase the black car down the crowded street. Took out my phone and called a cab " hurry I'm running late!!!" The cab driver was only around the corner, I walked to the drivers side and opens the door and I heard from the cab driver " what the hell are you doing..? " I grabbed him and savagely pulled  him out of the cab and took off.