Chapter Eleven

A/N hello again:) i know i already updated today, but one, i had a real bad cold even before ATL and after going and losing my voice and everything, i can't stop coughing and therefore i can't sleep, and two because i had two amazing ideas for this chapter and i knew i'd forget them after i fell asleep so i thought i might as well do it now:) 153, means so much guys:) you're all perfect, mwauh:*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you too"

I still can't believe I said it. Its been 45 minutes and I'm still led here, wide awake, thinking about what I said. I wonder if he's awake too. if he heard me. If he knows in what way I meant it. I can't sleep with all these questions on my mind.

I sat up, stretching out my legs. He was only half asleep, as he sat up next to me. We sat in silence.

"Caitlyn" he whispered, turning to face me.

"Mmm" I replied, feeling more and more sleepy but not being able to shut down and sleep.

"What is happening with us?" he asked pulling me towards him. I turned around and sat on his lap after he shuffled forward. I wrapped my legs around his waist and lent on his chest, my face in his neck.

"I don't know" I replied. It was true. I didn't know. I didn't know how I felt about him or how he felt about me or what we were supposed to do.

"Do you know?" I asked him, nuzzling into his neck even more, supporting myself on him. I was so tired, but I needed to figure this out.

"Partially." He replied. It went silent again.

"I think you're really pretty Caitlyn..." he trailed off, thinking of what to say next, "and I think I really like you, more than a friend. I'm able to be me around you and I feel happy all the time now..." he stopped again.

Happy. I noticed how happy I had been around him. Don't get me wrong, i had been happy before him, at college but around him everything was so much simpler and well, happier. My life was such a comparison now to what it was a few years ago, and being this happy always was such a good feeling.

I realised we had gone silent again.

"Luke?" I asked, "I like you too"

He pulled my face up to his and placed his lips on mine. The kiss was slow and detailed, full of passion.

"Luke" i moaned, as his hands trailed down my body, around my waist, pulling my hips into his. He bit down on my lip before planting kisses down my neck. He slowed before placing me next to him again on my bed.

"roll over" he mumbled. I turned so my back was to him. His arms wrapped around me and he nuzzled his nose into the back of my neck before planting even more kisses there. 

"goodnight" he whispered

*the next day*

i woke up at 11am. Luke was still asleep, of course. His arms were still around me, and i tried to sit up but his arms tightened. I relaxed back into his arms and traced little patterns over his arms. He stirred, and then woke up kissing my cheek and smiling up at me. 

"what do you wanna do today?" i asked 

"i wanna stay in bedddd" he groaned, pulling the duvet up around his face.

"we can stay in, but you're not staying in bed all day" i said, receiving another groan from him. I lent down and kissed his nose making him smile.

"get up silly" i giggled, hitting him over the head with my pillow. 

I got up and pulled out my starbucks sweatshirt, patterned shorts and black tights (outfit in external link) before heading into the bathroom to get changed. I put on a tiny bit of makeup and then returned to my room where Luke was sat on my bed in joggers and a loose fitting white tee. His arms reached up to me and he pulled me into him, hugging me tightly. 

"c'mon" i whispered to him before standing up and offering my hand to him. He took it, walking down the stairs, hand in hand. When we got to the kitchen there was a sticky note left on the side with a ten pound note. 

"Taken your brother + friends out for the day, back around seven. Make sure you eat. Love mum x p.s. you kids look cute sleeping together;)"

thanks mum. I laughed, handing the note to Luke. I grabbed two bowls and spoons before getting out some coco pops and milk, sitting down next to him at the breakfast bar. 

the rest of the day we spent watching movies, messing around and gaming. He had to leave at 5, and as he got his stuff, i met him at the front door. 

"See you on Monday" i smiled, reaching my arms around his neck and hugging him.

"Can't wait" he chuckled, kissing the top of my head. 

"text me when you get home okay?" i called out as he made his way out of the drive and down the road to the bus stop. He blew a kiss before he was out of sight.

I walked back inside, a huge smile plastered on my face. It hit me right then. I had a crush on Luke Hemmings. 

*Ashton's p.o.v.*

I miss her. Its only been two days since she left but I already really miss her. You can't fall in love in two weeks can you? This can't be happening can it? She hasn't left my mind since Friday. I had to look away after I said goodbye to her at the airport, I was in tears. Partly because I had to say goodbye to one of my best friends again, and I had no idea when I would next see him; but partly because I was going to miss that crazy brown haired girl more than anything. I have to get in touch with her. I need Shannon back.