Chapter Ten

• Dedicated to Amber Korpse

***SORRY FOR BEING A DAY LATE!!***

She sinks into the bed next to me, a soft giggle and a warm smile directed at me. Returning the smile, I pull her naked form close and kiss her. Laughing, Amber sits up and lets her fingers trail in the silk curtains of the bed's lavender canopy. Rising, I trap her delicate waist in my hands and kiss her again. Softly moaning, she rips a curtain free and uses it to veil my eyes.

"Tell me, my prince... Have you ever made love in an Italian palace?" she whispers into my neck.

"Prince?" I scoff, pulling the curtain away from my eyes.

"Yes, amore. You're my prince" she smiles, pulling it back up.

Chuckling, I let her tie it around my head. Unable to see, I listen carefully as I feel Amber step off her bed. Footsteps make their way to the right and I feel her slender fingers take my wrist. The princess chuckles as she ties it to the wooden post at the edge of the bed. Figuring out her strategy, I lay down and hold up my left wrist. Amber whispers a thanks and ties it tightly to the wooden post. My FP is in full blossom, not even trying to try its existence from the succulent goddess who's now tying my left ankle to a post.

As she ties down my right ankle, I feel something by my cock. Trying to hide a moan, I feel nimble fingers massage my arching hardness. Amber leans her body against mine, her secret curls brushing against my naval, as she quickly unties the curtain around my eyes. Licking my lips, I watch as her midnight curls sway with her body as it rises to straddle my stomach. With a smirk, Amber slides her pelvis against my heated flesh.

Amber is dominant, Amber is hungry... And I'm the willing feast that can sate her appetite.

Her delicate hands have just positioned my FP at her lower curls when someone knocks at the door. Sighing, Amber lets go of my hardness and goes to answer the door. Sebastian stands in the doorway, not at all fazed by the fact that Amber is completely naked or the fact that I'm bound to her black bed.

"Princessa, you have a summons from the King" he hands her a cream colored envelope.

Amber takes it, her back to me. I wonder if our expressions are the same, confusion and hatred blanketing snowy white faces. The princess nods, shutting the door. Opening the envelope and skimming the contents, Amber comes to sit by me. Absentmindedly, she undoes my wrist. Proping myself up on my elbow, I kiss Amber's tattooed shoulder. A bird made of music notes decorates her otherwise white skin. I hear Amber moan softly, see her teeth dig into her lower lip.

"We came to Italy to tour, Kitten. We're here so you can show me your home..." I whisper into her.

Amber leans back against me, moans softly fleeing from her parted lips. Chuckling, I lay back down and free my other wrist. The woman on the edge of the bed peers over her shoulder at me, eyes gazing at me from under her thick lashes. After I get my ankles unbound, I pull her to me and kiss her deeply.

"We cannot ignore the king, amore" she whispers against my mouth.

I pry my hands into her raven hair, pulling her lips into mine with more power. Amber moans, her arms twining around my neck.

"I love it when you speak Italian" I bite her lower lip.

"Amore" she tips her head back, smiling.

My lips trail down her throat, excitement and hunger singing in my veins. I lay Amber down against the black sheets, pulling the lavender comforter up over us. Our mouths collide as our fingers intertwine.

"I love you, princessa."

"And I you, Andrew."

We spend the rest of the night rolling around the bed, legs and arms keeping one another bound to the other. Sleep does not come until the sun is halfway up, faint pink rays dancing over our heated flesh.