11. Awarding Reminding

<< Saebyeog's POV >>
I rolled on bed as I was waking up. The sun was getting into my eye and a memory flashed into my mind.
I was at Hoseok's house,not in this one. The one was at the block. We were cuddling. I felt so whole as I was lying there with him. It was when I found him as a mess the other night. His hair was messy and his perfect chest was under my cheek.
He was sleeping. He put his arm on my face. His well formed arm felt so sexy and cute. It was covering the half of my face as like a pirate blind. Suddenly I burst into laugh. He woke up with confused face. His confused face. Reached his delicious lips as a pout and asked "What?".
I though 'It was always him... why I waste my time with that bastard. '
That bastard was Hyungwon in that memory. But why?

As I was reaching my lips to Hoseok's then suddenly scenery chanced and I kissed Hyungwon.
God knows, I was disappointed to see him. I was missing Hoseok to death. And I was trying to remember why Hoseok was a mess back then. Hyungwon caressed my hair. But it felt weird this time. I felt.... I don't know.
I got up,took a shower quickly and then started to get ready.
"Can I take a photo of you... and share it?" Hyungwon asked. I just nodded.

"Anything she wears suits her

"Anything she wears suits her. Her jeans or my shirt only....
Sad,this was only a stolen dream."

(His capture. Saebyeog doesn't knows it yet.)

I need to go to Hoseok's house. The previous one. His mother must be at home.

When I got his house his mother was about to leave for work. She smiled to me.
"Key code is still the same sweety. If you feel hungry,there are some food in the fridge. Also I made some kimchi yesterday!"
She hugged me then left for work.
House was incredibly familiar. I went to Hoseok's room. I went there like an instinct. And I was sure that it was his room. Room was filled us. Me and him. Photos, a little statue of our hands...
I lay on his bed. Suddenly I burst into tears. I cried my lungs out. I was whining his name as I was crying out loud.
I need... I need to call him.
I got up and went to kitchen where the phone was. I wasn't using my mobile phone. My SNS accounts were in it and doctor said I need some time to check them.
I dialect his number from my memory.

"Mom? "
"No, Hoseok it's me Saebyeog."
A tiny cute surprised silence.
"H-hi Saebby, w-whats up?"  I'm surprised too Hoseok.
"Umm... I-I just felt like--"
"Saebby are you crying?"
"Hoseok.. I just felt like I'm..."
"Saebby... Saebby, listen. I'm coming over there. We will talk or watch a movie or a cartoon, okay? Do you want anything from outside baby?"
I sneezed. God, I really want some kim-pi . Kimchi and pizza.
"Hoseok... your mom said there are some food in the fridge but, I don't know why, I really want some kimci with pizza..."
"..... You mean, kim-pi ? O-okay S-Saebby. I-I-I bring it right away baby...... Can you prepare some choco-banshake? "
"Okay, see you then.."
"Definitely babe... see you."