25. Where Are We Now?

I'm fading for weeks. Without his loveful touch I'm just an ordinary person. I'm avoiding Hyungwon.
For weeks,mostly at nights, he rushes into the house and grab my wrists,tie them at the back and kissme like he means it. Then he just 'fucks' me. I'm sorry for using this word like this but there is no other clear explanation for it. After that hugs me. Unties me. And just lie on nis side of the bed. Some nights,as our triple date tradition we watch movies together. Or we study for our finals. Times like that he pretends like everything is normal. But secretly blocks my hands or hugs. He kisses me, touches me,hugs me. But I can't do the same. Aswatching a movie I was falling asleep. He was carrying me to my bed. Cries as he thinks I'm sleeping.
I hate that I'm not able to hug him as he cries.

I wasn't answering Hyungwon's calls or texts. So he visited me at a night like this. I was so tired from what happened and also from crying hard. Hoseok was gone somewhere,probably back to his house. I answered the door as thinking that it might be Hoseok. But it was Hyungwon. He was here with peanut butter chocolates and with that weird smile. But when he saw my face he throw the market bag in and cupped my face.

"Saebs... baby,what happened?"
"Hyungwon.. you need to leave."
"No...not before you tell me what happened..."
"Seriously... this is the last thing I need now!"
"Come here..." he said and kissed me. I pushed him back but it was so hard to push him. A kiss with mercy,love and care. God, I missed this so much!
"Saebs... you want this.. you know what,let't tell others. I want you to be mine. I'm done with mugs. Be mine. I swear I'll be good to you. You will never cry if you come with me.. baby. Please!"
"Sorry Hyungwon... do what Sally did... find your own path."
"What is this all of a sudden? Saeb come on. Let's talk..."
Then I heard his voice from my back,Hoseok was at home.
"She can't because she is here with me already...." he looked at me with a very meaningful face.. If you want to leave... you can leave.

I turned to Hoseok and hold his hand. Hyungwon was already turned his back to us. He just left.

After he left I hugged Hoseok. He let go of my hand.

"I hold your hand as he--"

"He left with his own choice. It means he can comeback. You're still playing Saebyeog." then he left too.

The next day I followed him to his gym. He changed his gym. I didn't knew that.
He always craves for protein bars after he work. I decided to grab some salad and a protein bar for him. 

I thought about the last few weeks. He seemed he was blown away all the time. He was on his phone texting.
There was a weird feeling in me....

When I got back to gym he was at the reception,flirting with a girl.

"Saebs... what are you doing in here?"
"I came to bring you this salad and protein bar but... seems like someone else was giving stuff to you already?!"
"Oh and you became a judge and a victim now?"
"Saebs... stop it!"
"Stop? Me? You stop! Why would I stop Hoseok? For what?"
"Did you had time to check about,where are we now in this relationship Saeb Yeog?"

"Do I wanna know Ho Seok?"

.... to be continued