Miko, The New Kid

Taylor's Pov

So Me and my friends all sit by each other in class.! And our teacher said,"Class calm down especially you Taylor.! We will be having a new student in class his name is Miko.!" When he said Taylor calm down I rolled my eyes.! So Miko came walking in class Hailey said he was one of the sexiest guys on earth.! So Hailey whispered to me, "I call dibs.!" I gave her a death glare.! I was one of the populars.! So was Hailey. But the thing is I think she's way prettier than me. :( So Miko sat down by Cole and Josh.! So It was 4 hours til lunch.! Class went by so slow especially since I was starring at Miko most of the time.! So its FINALLY lunch time.! I was gonna go talk to Miko but Hailey was already there. So I got upset.! Hailey was following him around like a little stalker.!

Hailey's POV

So Me and Taylor were practically racing down the hall to go talk to Miko.! I tripped her and she twisted her ankle .! That's how much I like Miko .! So when I got in there I felt like a puppy dog following my owner. So when I got in there Miko said,"Hey wanna go out sometime.?" I said, "Sure.!" I said sure way louder than I wanted to. So When I was walking down to dump my tray he grabbed my butt.!

Miko's POV

So Cole and Josh dared me to date this chick Hailey for a week.! But personally I wanted to date Taylor.! Taylor is gorgeous.! The thing I like about her most is she doesn't wear a lot of makeup.! Hailey is a f★cking makeup bag.! She wears to much makeup and she has a huge nose.! I just can't wait til the week is over.! So lunch is over and me and Hailey were walking down the hall and Taylor was limping and Hailey walked up to her and shoved her in the locker.! It looked like it hurt really bad.! Her books fell to the ground.! I walked up to her and helped her up and picked up her books.! She looked like she was hurt really bad.! So I took her arm wrapped it around my shoulder and walked her to the nurse and sat and wait for her to come out.! Then an ambulance was outside.! So they took her to the hospital and I jumped in my car and drove there.!

Taylor's POV

I woke up and I was in the hospital and I started screaming then Miko came up and said, "Hey, you hit your head really bad because Hailey shoved you. Are you gonna be okay?" I said, "Yes" My head hurt really bad the doctor came in and said,"Taylor it is time to go. This Young man will talk you home.?" So me and Miko left and he asked where I live I said,"123 lalala drive." He took me home and dropped me off. My Dad was and alcoholic and he beat me and one day he committed suicide.! So my Mom said she would never act like dad. But now she drinks and beats me just like dad.! So when I got home she asked where I was I said I was in the hospital.! She didn't care. She threw a plate at me.! It cut my eye so I ran to my room and listened to music and fell asleep.!

Hailey's POV

Miko took Taylor to the hospital because I pushed her into the wall.! She's such a B★TCH.!.!.! And now its time for school .!

Miko's POV

So Taylor had a huge cut on her eye.! And it wasn't there yesterday. So I walked up to her and she didn't look at me in the eyes like she does.! She has the prettiest eyes.!.! They're like a icy blue.! So I lifted her chin up so I could see her eyes. When I did that I was tempted to kiss her. But then I remembered that I was dating Hailey. This really sucks I have 5 days until I can break up with Hailey.! It feels like forever. I asked Taylor, "what happened.?" and she didn't reply but then she said, "I can't say and ran to the bathroom and cried.?

Authors Note: you pronounce Miko's name like Mee Ko