Spending the Night part 2

(Skip till 3:00 aka after school)

Taylors Pov

I said to Miko, "Miko I'm scared to go home what if she beats me again.?" Miko said, "Love its okay you can spend the night again." I said, "Thank you Miko , I love you...as a friend" Miko said, "No problem Tay and I love you too"

Miko's POV

She's the sweetest girl on earth but she does have to go home sometime. I can't believe she says SHE LOVES ME.!.! IM SO EXCITED. so I'm driving her to her house to get her things and I am going in with her to make sure nothing happens. So when we got here her mother was sleeping and we ran upstairs to get her stuff and Tay tripped and fell and her mum woke up and she had a gun in her hand she pointed it at Taylor. I stepped in from of Taylor. There's no way I'm going to let my angel die. Then Her mother collapsed . So  we called 911 they came and took her to the hospital then the cops came and talked to us. Taylor was crying so I had to tell the story.

Taylors POV

When I finished crying, I asked the cop "where my mom was going after the hospital.?" The cop said,"I don't know yet but, I will tell you as soon as I find out.

The cops POV

Oh my gawd.!.! I told her that I didn't know because I didn't want her to know her mother is going to a f★cking mental hospital.! I'll tell her when her mom gets out of the hospital. By the way I'm Office Woodchuck.

Miko's POV

"Taylor.?" I asked. So I went and picked out an outfit for her. But I couldn't find her. I was walking around her house and I went in her moms room I found a lighter and a picture of what looked like her and Taylor . But she burnt the side with Taylor off. So I left the room and I found her in her basement with a blanket. I wrapped the blanket around her and carried her outside. Went and got her outfit and shoes and got in car and drove off. So now its 6:00 and she fell asleep in the car so I carried her inside and to my room laid her on my bed covered her up. I put a movie in and laid in my bed with her. She woke up and looked at me with those beautiful icy blue eyes and said.....

Taylors POV

I said to Miko, "How'd I get in the hospital that one time.?"

Miko's POV

I thought she was gonna say something  else.!.!