I have to tell him

Taylors PoV

I can't tell him my mom beats me. She said she will kill me... If I tell him, he might tell the cops and they'll take her away then I'd have nowhere to live. So I can out of the bathroom and I was 20 minutes late to class and I walked in and sat in the very back all by myself then Miko came over and sat by me.! He said ,"Hey, you should come over today.!" I said, Aren't you dating that b★tch Hailey.!.!" He said, "I'll tell you later." so we didn't talk for the rest of the day.

Miko's POV

Taylor looks so sad today.!  I don't know why people are mean to her, she's gorgeous.! I can't wait til Sunday that means I get to break up with Hailey.

And I want Taylor to come over so I can figure out why she looks so hurt and I'm gonna tell her about the thing with Hailey.

Cole's POV

Taylors so pretty but I don't think she likes me so why would I even ask her out. But she looks so hurt lately. And When she smiles it makes everyone so much happier. And I dared Miko to date that ugly b★tch Hailey. #eww

Hailey's POV

Me&Miko need to hang out.! He hasn't even talked to me today.!.!.! I'm starting to think Miko likes Taylor .!

(skip to school is over)

Miko's POV

So I picked Taylor up from school and we went to my house and we laid in my bed and watched Monsters University and then I asked her,"So can you please tell me why you have bruises on your thighs and cuts all over you.?" She started crying.! So I grabbed her and pulled her into my chest and she fell asleep.! It was 6:00pm when she woke up she looked up at me and smiled and said, "Okay but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone that.!" I said, "I promise" She said, "Okay, My dad beat me when I was 11 and my mom was getting ready to call the cops and he pulled the gun up to his head and shot. My mom took me and held me while I was crying and said she would never be like dad and now she's an alcoholic and beats me just like dad.!" As soon as she started crying I wiped the tear off her cheek.! And kissed her.!

Taylors POV

I can't believe I told him. As long as he doesn't tell anyone I wouldn't die.! When I was thinking about this. He kissed me it wasn't just a peck. It was a full make-out session. He was a amazing kisser.. it lasted like 5 minutes. But when we stopped I looked up and said, "What about Hailey.?" He said, "Cole and Josh dared me to ask her out and date her for a week. But I wanted to date someone else... Someone Gorgeous.! And you don't have to go home if you don't want to, You can spend the night you know.?" I said, "I don't have any clothes.!!!!!!" He said, "I'll give you a shirt and you can sleep in that and your underwear." So I went in his bathroom and put the shirt on and the shirt went down to my knees and he had a brush. So I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun.