Spending the Night

Taylors pov

So he gave me a toothbrush and toothpaste so I could brush my teeth. He's the BESTEST FRIEND EVER.!  He's so sweet.! He gets to break up with that B★TCH in 4 days.!

Miko's POV

OH MY GAWD.!.! Taylor looks so hot in that shirt.! I never felt so close to someone before. I feel like I can trust her with everything.! She's an amazing friend. So we went to bed and She cuddled up to me. Her back was against my chest and I had my arms wrapped around her. I said, "Good Night My Little Angel" She said, "Good Night." She kept moving in her sleep and finally she stopped when her head was on my neck and her chest was on mine. Then she woke up and look at at me and kissed me... I was not expecting that. I seriously love this Girl.!.!

Taylor's POV

I couldn't fall asleep last night.! So I curled up to Miko and I sorta kissed him. But it was just a peck on the cheek. I think I'm starting to like him as a friend. So I woke up and I asked Miko,"So are we friends or like closer than that.?" Miko said, " Friends I think remember I have 4 days left until I can break up with her." I said,"Oh okay." I rolled over to where I wasn't by him and fell asleep.. When I woke up for school it was 6:20 he got dressed and took me home to get dressed. (my mom is at work) So I thought she was. When I got home my mom had a bottle of vodka in her hand. And she was sleeping. I ran up stairs and went out our back door, Went to the front of the house and ran to Miko. I said,"She's in there.!.!"

Miko's POV

I feel so bad for Taylor.! She's scared of her mom and I don't even get to see my mom. My mother works at a hospital she works there 17 hours the 7 hours she's off I'm at school. I really miss my mum.

Hailey's POV

Ugh I can't stand Taylor, She's gonna take my Miko away.! She such a bit...ter Apple

Taylors POV

So me and Miko are just now getting to school and I saw Cole and Josh waiting for Miko then they saw us get out and said,"Miko the week isn't over." He said, "We didn't do anything, So calm your tits.!" My life was like living hell and now he's my heaven.! I really wish they wouldn't of dared him. It makes me mad because when we first started talking, I had feelings for him now they're all slipping away.