Chapter 1

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE!
A lot of you wanted to have this one shot become a series. Therefore I have decided to do just that! Here you are! Dorks in Love! Enjoy everyone!

My name is Jake English. I'm a foreign student, and had moved to the United States in elementary school. As a child growing up i was really naive about how the world would be like. Grandma always told me that as babies, we are told who is what. Three different types of humans. Omegas, Alphas, and Betas. 

Alphas, are considered the dominate ones, are stronger, and larger. They even fight over Omegas, it's basically like Omegas are the prey and Alphas are the predators.

Betas are basically normal. They can breed with other betas, but breeding with Omegas is out of the question. They can't reproduce with them. 

Omegas are the opposite of both types combined. Omegas are the submissive ones, and are targeted by Alphas everywhere.  Whether male or female, they are the only ones who can become pregnant. All Omegas have a certain affect to their bodies that can cause them to give off a sweet like scent. These are called heats. I'll explain more about this later on.

One thing i want to mention however, is that unfortunately i am an Omega. As much as i really do not want to admit it i'm an omega and i can't change that fact. 

My best friend, Dirk is an Alpha. He doesn't know what i am yet, but i'm sure he's pretty close to finding out and the thought of that scares me. I've never had any Alphas come after me or catch my scent thanks to my medication. I always told Dirk and the others that i completely take medication due to a few other bodily issues regarding my body and breathing issues. So they never questioned it, because i do have allergies and asthma. So there's nothing for me to worry about in regards to them finding out. But it's worrisome in regards to Dirk because he is one intelligent fellow and i know that if he wanted to he would try to figure out what i am. But i doubt he is interested in me anyway. Yes, i do have a crush on him. But i don't think he would even think twice about being with me. 

At least, that's what i thought. Until that day.

It was Wednesday morning when it happened. 

I was sitting in class and was ready for the bell to ring, there was one problem though. I had forgotten to take my medicine, and my pill bottle was in the bathroom. My heats were completely unpredictable and i wasn't sure what would happen to me. The bell was getting close to ringing. But as soon as i glanced over to the clock an overwhelming sensation came over me. I Immediately got up to the teacher and asked t used the restroom. She understood me and gave permission. i ran down the hall and passed a few students including one in particular. It was actually Dirk. Dirk Strider, the alpha. Rumor has it that he is the most wanted alpha in school. I was his closest friend. He and i go way back to elementary when we met and even then he still never knew about me as an omega. 

'I really hope he doesn't follow me...' i thought as i ran into the restroom and hid in a stall. My body began to grow hot, and my face felt flushed in heat, my legs felt like jelly, and in between my legs was a tightness that was completely unbearable. I sat on the seat and allowed myself to be free. There was only one issue about this situation. The scent. What do i do about it? All of my things were in my locker, and there was no way i could leave the bathroom with the scent hovering all around in the air. I shook my head and merely took care of myself, with my voice held in by biting  my lip. Once i was done, i cleaned up and carefully stepped out the stall in order to check for anyone. I quickly ran to the open door and closed it shut. 

"There's no way i can go anywhere smelling like this....what do i do....if i can make it to the lockers just across the hall then maybe i can make it without being discovered..." At least that's what i kept telling myself. I had no choice, but to ask for help. The only one who knows about me about being an omega. Jade. My sister, who was a beta. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone and dialed her number. However, just as i was about to press talk a few guys were already heading to the door. By the sound of their voices they were right at the door. I ran into a stall and locked it carefully and sat on the seat with my knees to my chest. 

"Hey...you guys smell that?" one guy asks. The other guys sniffed around and laughed a bit. "Smells like an omega boys, lets see if we can get him to come out,"

My eyes widened with fear. This was a scenario i was hoping to forever never experience. Omegas were always being forced into these kind of situations due to their attractive scents, and what keeps them from fighting back was the heating of their bodies responding to the sexual attacks.  

I needed to do something at that point. And that was to call for help. And from only one person. 'Dirk please tell me you're skipping class today...?' i hoped. I quickly messaged him.

Dirk: Jake? You're not in class? That's a first...

Jake: Dirk...i need your help please....from one fellow friend to another please...

Dirk: Hold on whats wrong?

Jake: Dirk...just hurry to the bathroom near the classroom..i'm stuck here...and....please...I'm an omega and i just need help..! A group of guys just walked in please?!

By the time i had sent that last message, the door was kicked opened making me jump as i dropped my phone to the floor. 

"It's the british kid?! No way hahaha check it out boys!" I stood there and felt absolute fear consume me. By the time i had realized it, i was already being thrown to the ground roughly. One guy pinned my arms beside my head, and another ripped my shirt open. 

"N..no...! P..please...d..don't!" 

"Shut it, this is your fate you know? We're helping you right now haha,"

"N..no...!" Their main guy unbuckled my pants and pulled them down along with his own. I felt my body responding again to the heat. I didn't want it. I never asked for this. But there was nothing i could do. I feel a tongue slide along my neck which caused me to whimper quietly as tears began to fall. 

"Hold it right there..."They all turned to the door to see the one and only Dirk Strider. He had his bag over his shoulder and his shades fully up to the bridge of his nose. He throws his bag aside and walks over, by this point i'm dizzy with no sense of direction of what's going on and before i knew it i passed out.