Chapter 7

Hi everyone sorry for the delay. A lot has been happening and right now my family is just making the best out of where we are as Irma passes on through. I hope those who were affected by the storm are safe and sound, and I pray that sooner or later the power will be restored to the millions who have lost power in Florida and now in the state of georgia, which is my home. And actually a relative has confirmed my house has no light n we don't know when we will be able to return home yet. So with that being said. Just hanging in there. Now here is the update enjoy!

Warning: a feels trip is going to happen. If you won't be able by on handle it then take deep breaths and move along. If you can handle it grab a box of tissues. 

Warning #2: it was brought to my attention that this chapter could be triggering to others and I had not placed a warning before for what lies ahead. And I apologise if I have caused anyone to feel triggered. Now for the warning. Warning, this chapter contains contents of rape and hateful thoughts. So if you find it hard to read such things then I understand feel free to skip this chapter. The next few chapters will be about recovery but also continue on with the drama around Jake n Dirk n Aranea and the school itself after this chapter. 

(No one pov )

While everything seemed to be going fine and dandy in Jake's mind. Dirk was having some difficulty trying to not confront Aranea, but he was getting quite used to it. But recently it had became a challenge. Aranea's schedule was switched and now takes his math class with Dirk. Being in the same school is hard enough for the Strider, but now being in the same class and also sitting beside him. This was a whole other level of annoyance and irritance.

Today everyone was assigned to work in groups. But as always Dirk decided to work alone. It was better that way. After all, it was better for him since everyone else completely just never seemed to do their own work.

By the time he was finished he practically had only thirty minutes left of class. But when he goes to turn in his paper Aranea had already beat him to it. The other students turn to them in amazement. It was usually Dirk who would turn his work first, but now that his enemy had made it his goal to pass him off, he was taking on the spotlight.

"Oh, terribly sorry I'm in the way aren't i?" He asks with a tone that screamed sarcasm. Dirk stares at him from behind his shades and decides to let this slide just once.

"Oh no there's no trouble with you standing in my way like a fool smiling waiting for the cameras to flash their lights like you're a celebrity. Step aside spider loving butt," he says.

'Shit...that slipped...!'

Aranea chuckles lightly and steps aside. The class remained silent as Dirk hands over his paper.

"You know Strider, how about we do something to help this class out?"

"Whatever you're about to propose I'm gonna say no to now."

"We can tutor the class,"

"No."

"That's not a bad idea at all," the teacher says with a smile. "It'll  help the class understand their tasks and build more strength in their growth in this class. Strider please join him in teaching."

Dirk curses and gives up. There was no way out of this.

'Shit...Jake I'm sorry...'

During Lunch Jake sat alone on the roof, until Dirk suddenly bursts through the door and storms over with his shades in hand ready to break them into two.

"E..eh?! D..dirk?! What's wrong?! And what happened? You didn't show up during my study hall time..."

"Jake if this goes on anymore I'm going to lose it!"