_PROLOGUE_

"Good girl, Daisy." She patted her fury white horse as it continues to munch an apple from her basket. She's been traveling for weeks now, trying to search from a faraway land. Finding a sense of belonging perhaps.

"We still have a long way to go, so go on and eat more apples. It will keep you awake." She added, while constantly petting the neck of her horse. As it finishes, she settles herself by wearing her old cape and stroking down her red vintage dress given by her mom on her 16th birthday. Surprisingly, it still fits her well.

''Margaret Sophia.' That's what they call her. A sweet and loving lady. A damsel of majestic freedom who's constantly looking for a place to be. Will she ever find it on a rocky road with no sign of destination at all? Slowly, she sat on Daisy's saddle and lassoed it with her bare hands, giving it a signal. Finally, they continue journeying in the midst of a land unknown.

Margaret traveled for 4 more straight days and finally, she saw what she have been looking for all this time.

Beneath a far and foggy view miles away from her spot, she saw a beautiful scenic kingdom filled with colors. It was as if she saw a promised land. She wondered why she was fortunately brought to that paradise-like place. As far as she knew, she was just wandering in a land that she never knew existed. Who would've thought that on that extra-long journey will have a surprising end that would fill up her satisfaction. "Come on, Daisy, let's get to that kingdom right away!"

It ran and sped up as fast as it could. While her eyes focused only on its destination. She can't wait to see it. That sense of belonging she was finding.