Chapter 17: The End

"Arabella I can't be a mom!" I cried out. She came over to me and gave me a hug.

"But mama is gonna be an aunt." She whispered in my ear. I laughed a little and she pulled back.

"Well you need to do two things. One, you need to tell Adam and Two, you need to get a doctor." Arabella said. I nodded and we left to find a doctor.

••••1 Hour Later••••

We found a doctor, Dr. Griffin.

"Hi, Dr. Griffin I'm Clary." I said.

"Hi Clary. And you are.." She started and glanced at Arabella.

"Arabella." Arabella said.

She started the ultra sound.

"Well Clary, You're having twins." Dr. Griffin said. Our eyes opened in shock.

~~~~Arabella POV~~~~

"Well Clary, You're having twins." Dr. Griffin said. My eyes opened in shock and so did Clary's.

We went back to my place and decided to watch Netflix. Supernatural always makes Clary happy but she wanted to watch Friends. I laughed at a lot of the show but Clary didn't. I could tell something was on her mind so I turned Friends off and turned to her.

"Clary." I started. She looked at me.

"You're going to be a great mom, and I'm going to be there to help you." I reassured. She didn't reply.

"Adam and Jace will be there too if you just tell them. It's Adam's kid too and Jace's nieces or nephews." I said.

"You're right." Clary squeaked. I pulled out my phone and texted Adam and Jace.

Me: Hey guys! Let's all meet at the mall, Clary has something rly important to tell you."

Adam: Be there in 10 minutes!

Jace: Same.

Me: Alright meet ya there.

"Let's go." I said sternly.

"Why?" Clary questioned.

"Girl, if you don't get your butt out of bed I'm gonna smack you with a sandal like I did to Mackenzie.. Twice." I scolded. She practically jumped out of bed and put on some shoes. We left and headed to the mall.

We got there a few minutes early so I took Clary into the "Motherhood Maternity" store because she'll need it. We walked out and saw Adam and Jace standing in the food court looking kind of anxious. We walked over to them.

"What is it?" Adam asked nervously.

"Clary, tell them." I said. She looked at me nervously.

"Adam, Jace, I..I'm pregnant." Clary stuttered.

They stood there in shock. The whole mouth opened thing and all.