Omen Series 7 : The Last Target novel Summary

Author: Lexie Xu
Editor: Novera Kresnawati
Cover illustrator: Regina Feby

--------------------

File 7: The case of 'the Judges' members disappearance

Accused : Who else other than Nikki, a-nearly-torn-mouth girl and her adoptive psychopath mother? This time they also invite as well one other person, namely Arman, Nikki's new boyfriend who apparently no less evil than Nikki. Besides, again they were carrying the Rapid Fire motorcycle gang that lived halfway after most of it was sent to the hospital by the Screwdriver ... I mean, Les.

The facts so far: Because too lust to beat us in the Sports Week, all of the sudden Nikki get himself a scholarship that will sent her overseas in a short time. So they start doing crazy acts, like kidnapping the Screwdriver and torturing him all out, trapping Rima, and blowing up Daniel's house. In order not to involve more people, Val's father ordered the dissolution of  'The Judges'. As expected, the anger of Nikki and her mother was pouring out on us, members of 'The Judges'. But unexpectedly, one by one our friends began to disappear. This is the endgame of Nikki and her mother, which means, most likely our friends will not come back alive.

Our mission: Rescue our friends before all killed by Nikki and his mother.

Principal Investigator,

Erika Guruh
(Assisted by the subordinates: Valeria Guntur, Viktor Yamada, Leslie Gunawan, Damian Erlangga, and others)