Omen Series book 5 : Opera Ghost Curse novel summary

Author: Lexie Xu
Editor: Novera Kresnawati
Cover Illustrator: Regina Feby

---------------------

File 5 : Case of the Harapan Nusantara high school perpetrators crime abuse at the night of the Opera Ghost Curse performance

Accused : Again the Radical Anti-Judges Group. This time, someone who hasn't appeared dare to admit himself as our opponent. Damian Erlangga, a mysterious new boy filled with brutal gossip that makes him feared by everyone. *Looks like he's interested with Putri Badai. Maybe a crush.* In addition, we also have to reckon with Nikki with her smiling-tear-mouth that haunts our nightmare, as well as someone who emerges from Erika's past.

Facts so far : a Phantom of the Opera performance is held despite the legend of the Opera Ghosts curse. The rumor, when the drama is staged, there will be many died. At the time of drama practice, Aya almost had an accident that threatened his life. In addition, there are still many other disturbances (suspected some of them are *not* Erika doings). Then, on the eve of the drama performance, one by one people who had committed crimes in Harapan Nusantara High School were found in critical condition and with splitted mask . More unhappily, in the middle of the drama, Valeria is gone.

Our Mission : Finding Valeria and arresting the Opera Ghost Curse culprit.

Case Investigators,

Putri Badai, Aria Topan, & Rima Hujan
+ Erika Guruh & Valeria Guntur