Omen Series book 6 : The Traitor novel summary

Author: Lexie Xu
Editor: Novera Kresnawati
Cover Illustrator: Regina Feby

--------------------

File 6 : The stitching case with the leading athletes for the Sports week victims.

Accused : Us. Yep, you guys did not read it wrong. Those of us who were supposed to investigate this case even became accused because there were several witnesses who said they saw us at the scene. Of course we are not willing to let go of this situation and are determined to investigate. Our suspicions fall on the two most evil girls in our school: Nikki and Eliza. In addition, they now get help from Damian Erlangga the demon prince, as well as our former comrade who are now our bitter enemy: Erika Guruh.

The Facts : In the days leading up to the Sports Week, our school's flagship badminton athlete was found in a badminton field in an unconscious state with eyes, mouth, and limbs sewn tightly. Eyewitness, the friend of the victim said she saw Rima wandering near the field at the time of the incident. In the daytime, on the same day, the captain of the futsal team was found to be experiencing the same tragic incident, and this time the mens saw Putri Badai flee from the scene. The next day there was "trusted tips" saying Aya would commit the next crime, and before we could do something, Aya had been detained by the police.

Our Mission : Finding the real culprit before we are punished for actions we do not commit.

Case Investigators ,

Valeria Guntur, Rima Hujan, Putri Badai, and Aria Topan