Omen Series book 4 : Bloody Carnival Night novel Summary

Author: Lexie Xu
Editor: Novera Kresnawati
Cover illustrator: Regina Feby

--------------------

File 4 : Case of Harapan Nusantara high school student council members facial destruction at carnival night.

Accused : Radical Anti-Judges Group. It is not known who the members of this group really are, even though we have a strong suspicion: Erika Guruh and Valeria Guntur, two members of The Judges who defected because they did not approve the policies of student council. Additionally, they are both the deadliest combination in our school that is capable of fighting the Highest Supreme Judge Putri, who has an ally of council leader who have mysterious abilities and deliberate vice council, alias the two of us.

The facts : Putri Badai received threatening letters to dissolve the composition of the council membership with allegations the vote being manipulated. When Putri refused to respond them, we found the bodies of animals laid in the council room. Worse yet, at the first event conducted by council, they started targeting popular members of the council. One by one found in a faint condition, with a body full of wounds and a ravaged face.

Our Mission : Finding the real culprit before our friendship is gone for good.

Case investigators,

Rima Hujan & Daniel Yusman