The Alpha (Teen Wolf)

Avery Anderstatter is a werewolf. But not just any ordinary werewolf. She's an alpha.

She's part of the alpha pack, along with her father, Deucalion.

Hayley was raised without a mother, which made her act more boyish. Everyday, she and her father would train, to be stronger. To prepare her for something that might happen.

But one day, while her father was fighting with some pack of werewolves, another pack came in and decided to kill him. Avery couldn't move.

It wasn't until minutes that she decided to rush to her father's side, on his dying breath.

"Avery. It's okay. I'll be alright, okay? Be strong. Always remember, I love you so much." he choked out.

"Go to my big vault in my room and everything you need will be there. Go to Ethan and Aiden. They'll help you." and that was it. 

Those were his last words. I cried. Alot. But I stopped when I remembered what my dad said. To be strong. I wiped away my tears.

"I promise dad. I will find them. I'll make sure I get revenge." I said. And I mean it.

After 2 weeks of Avery's father's death, Avery, Ethan, Aiden, and Kali moved to Beacon Hills. They disguised theirselves as normal people. But Avery promised herself that she will find her dad's killer.

While finding her dad's killer, she met some friends along the way. Stiles, Lydia, Allison, Isaac, Scott, and Derek. 

But, what if, one of her dad's killers is one of them? What if Avery develops feelings for one of them?

Find out, in The Alpha.

Guys can we please pretend that Anderstatter is Deucalion's last name? lol.