Chapter 1

Avery's POV

I woke up to the sound of my dad laughing from downstairs.

I shook my head lightly while chuckling a bit. Typical thing for him to do.

I took a shower and dressed up.

I went downstairs to see Ethan and Aiden talking to my dad.

"Hey dad." I said.

"Hey Ethan, Aiden." I said, as I nodded in their direction.

They greeted back, and I sat down in my place to eat. 

They were talking about typical boyish stuff. You know, lacrosse and all those things. But Ethan and Aiden had this look. I can't identify it though.

Ethan and Aiden were like brothers I never had. And so was Kali. She could be my long lost sister! So we were all really close. We even live in the same house!

After eating, Kali invited me to go to the park. She also had that look too! What's going on though?

Kali and I walked to the park and we say down there.

"Avery. Whatever happens, Ethan, Aiden and I are always here for you. You know that right?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course! And so will dad!" I said, happily. 

I think I saw her frown a bit, but she covered it up right away with a smile.

"Let's go play on that slide!" Kali said.

"Kali! We're not kids!" I said while laughing.

"C'mon! This might be the last time we'll do this!" She said.

I didn't think twice. I joined her and started playing. This is so kiddy but I didn't care. I was enjoying. But I have a feeling something bad will happen. But I don't know what it is.

Kali and I went back to the house and what I saw made my world go upside down.

My dad, lying there. In a pool of his blood. He was being killed by our own kind! He wasn't an alpha though. He was a beta. And his Alpha was there, standing. Watching, enjoying every second of what was happening. 

I couldn't move. I was still processing everything. The two wolves saw us and sped off. Just like that. 

I ran to the my father's side. He was still alive, but I don't think he's gonna be alive for a long time.

I sobbed. I tried to take away his pain, but it's not working. He's still suffering. 

I looked at Kali while holding my father's hand. She had this sad look. The sad look as if saying she knew this was happening. 

My father's hand twitched. 

"Dad?" I choked out. That's the only word I could manage to say after all of this.

"Avery, darling." He said smiling softly.

"Dad! Please don't leave me!" I sobbed.

"I'm not gonna leave you. I'm always gonna be with you. Your mom and I" 

That's when I lost it. He knew this was gonna happen.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said, feeling betrayed and upset.

"I didn't want you to worry. Kali will explain everything." 

I can't believe this. My father was gonna die and nobody told me.

What saddens me is that, my dad won't be part of my life anymore. He won't be there to see me graduate, or get married!

"Avery. It's okay. I'll be alright, okay? Be strong. Always remember, I love you so much. Go to my big vault in my room and everything you need will be there. Go to Ethan and Aiden. They'll help you." After he said that, I felt his heart beat stop.

"I promise, dad. I will find the people who killed you, and I will make sure they pay. I love you, dad"

That's it. He's gone. But I didn't cry. I had to stay strong. I promised him.

Kali went near me and hugged me.

I was in no mood to even feel anything right now. I can't get mad. 

"Do you want to be left alone?" Kali asked.

"Yes please." I said as I went to go to my room. I looked at my dad one last time. His lifeless body, lying there. 

Why do people hate him so much? He's a really nice guy. He just wants revenge. He didn't start it. They did.

And I won't stop until I find the people who killed my dad. 

A/N:

Hey guys! As some of you can tell, this is my first Teen Wolf fan fic and my first story in this account. I will try to update as much as I can. Oh, and, if you're a fan of One Direction, you should follow and/or read my stories! My other account is @kyliesjenner. Oh, and, don't forget to Vote and follow me! Please tell me what you think in the comments below! Okay, that's it for now. Bye my lovlies!