Chapter 3

Avery's POV

I woke up to the loud and annoying sound of my alarm clock. 

"Ugh! Make it stop!" I screamed. I heard footsteps and Aiden went in my room, then stopped my alarm clock.

"Avery. We have school today. Dress up now. We're leaving in 30 minutes." He said, then left my room.

I shot up from my bed and locked my bedroom door. I went to take a shower. 

After taking a shower, I wrapped my body in a towel and went to my walk in closet.

For my outfit, I got a white cropped top, with my black skater skirt dungaree, and got my low cut converse. (Outfit on the side)

I then left my hair down.

I went down to eat breakfast, then brush my teeth. 

Ethan and Aiden were both waiting for me in their motorcycles. I went to my car and drove off, with them following. My dad bought them their motorcycles. I don't know why they chose that though. They could've gotten a car.

I parked my car right next to the bicycle stand.

As I went out, I bumped into something, someone rather, making me drop my bag. 

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Ugh. You probably hate me right now. Oh gosh. I'm sorry" The guy said. I looked up, and saw that he was kinda cute.

"It's okay. It's no big deal." I said as I bent to pick my bag up.

"Let me get that for you." He said, as he picked my bag up and gave it to me.

I tucked my hair behind my ear. "Thanks." I said as I smiled at him.

I was about to leave until he put his hand out to shake.

"Stilinski. Stiles Stilinski. What's your name?"

"Avery. Avery Anderstatter." I said, as I shook his hand. 

"You're not from here, aren't you?" He said.

"Uh yeah. Actually I'm from Oregon. But I was born in London. Hence, the accent." 

"Oh, that's great! Well, would  you like a tour around the school?" He offered.

"Nope! It's fine! Thanks anyway! I gotta go to the office though." I said.

"Uh, I can walk you to the office! I mean, if you want..." He said, while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure! Why not?" I smiled.

When we reached the office, his friend aproached him. So, I guess that's my que to go in.

I used my werewolf hearing to hear what they were talking about.

"Dude, who was that?" His friend asked.

"Avery Anderstatter. She's new here. And she's british! Oh and she's really pretty." Stiles said. Pretty, eh?

"That's cool! Mind introducing me?"

"Yeah. When she goes out. But remember, I called dibs!" Stiles said.

"Yeah, yeah. I have Allison anyway."

After I talked with the principal, I went out and saw Stiles and his friend waiting.

"Hey Stiles! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, I was just here waiting for you. By the way, this is my friend, Scott McCall." 

I shook his hand. I had a weird feeling when I shook his hand though, but I brushed it off.

"Can I see your schedule? Both of you?" I asked.