Chapter 4

Avery's POV

It's been a month since I moved to Beacon Hills, and so far, I've been loving my stay here. 

I walked to my locker and saw Stiles go to his locker, which was beside mine.

"What's up?" Stiles asked.

"Oh, nothing much. Just that today's the full moon." I said, jokingly. Stiles became a bit tensed.

"Hey, I uh, got to find Scott. I need to uh, tell him something." He said, then ran to Scott.

I decided to shrug it off and just go to my next class.

*Fast forward to later night*

I saw Stiles get into his car, with a bag full of metal chains. What would he need that for?

I decided to follow him. I know I'm not suppose to do that, but hey! I'm just curious! 

We ended up in Scott's place.

I went down and hid in his porch.

"Is this all?" I heard Scott ask Stiles.

"Yeah. I'll help you with it." Stiles said. I heard chains being tied and locked.

"Full moon is in a few minutes." Stiles said.  I can hear Stiles tapping his foot impatiently. 

The moon finally came out and I can hear Scott groaning. It was becoming louder and louder.

This isn't normal. I can hear him throwing things. I gotta go inside. 

I opened the door and rushed upstairs to where Scott and Stiles were. I saw Scott, cornering Stiles.

"Avery? What are you doing here? Leave now!" Stiles said, scared. 

I think Scott saw me because he startd going near me.

He scratched my cheek with his claws. 

"Avery! Get out!" Stiles shouted.

My eyes turned red. I growled at Scott and attacked him. 

I scratched his arm and stomach, until I decided to let him go.

I growled on more time, which made him go back to his human form. '

I went back to normal, and both Scott and Stiles were staring at me.

FInally, Scott spoke up.

"Your eyes..." Scott trailed off.

"They were red." Stiles finished.

Then, out of nowhere, a guy, with jet black hair, who looks almost like Cora, stepped into Scott's room.

"It's because she's an Alpha." He said.

"Derek? What the hell are you doing here?" Stiles asked.

"I was gonna help you, but turns out someone already did." He said as he looked at me.

I decided to be the kind on and introduced myself.

"Avery. Avery Anderstatter." I said, as I held out my hand to shake Derek's hand.

"Derek Hale." He said, but not shaking my hand.

Stiles coughed. "Uh, will someone please explain what's happening?"

Derek sighed in annoyance. Grumpy much?

"She's an alpha. A leader of a pack. She's stronger than all of us. Including me." Derek said.

Stiles and Scott's jaws dropped. 

"So she would've killed me if I attacked her?" Scott asked.

"Most probably." I said shrugging. "But I can control it"

"Do you have a pack?" Derek asked.

"Uh, yeah..." I said scratching the back of my neck. They might ask about my father.

"Where are they?" Derek asked.

"They moved here with me." I said. I think I know where this is going...

"Oh cool! Can we meet them?" Stiles asked.

"Uh, I think you guys know two of them." I said, uneasy.

They all gave me a confused look. Aw, Stiles was really cute when he did that. <i>did I just say cute?!</i>

"Look, I gotta to. Stiles, I'm sorry I followed you. And Scott, try to use your anger to prevent yourself from turning. And Derek, nice to meet you." I said as I left.

I can't reveal too much. 

When they find out that my father is dead, they're probably gonna treat me differently. They're gonna pity me. And I don't want that.

I walked to my car and drove to my house.

I will tell them. But not now. When I'm ready, I will. And that will be soon.

A/N

GUYS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK (sorry for language)?!?! WHY DID ALLISON DIE? I EXPECTED SOMEONE ELSE BUT WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE? I SWEAR GUYS WHEN I WATCHED THE SCENE WHERE SHE DIED, I LEGIT JUST CRIED MY EYES OUT. WHY DID JEFF DAVIS HAVE TO DO THIS? I KNOW SHE WANTED TO LEAVE TEEN WOLF TO GET A BETTER ROLE ON OTHER FILMS BUT SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE! I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE ALLISON DIED. I FELT LIKE A PIECE OF ME DIED BECAUSE I'VE GROWN ATATCHED TO HER. I WANNA CRY REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW. IT'S BEEN HOURS BUT I JUST WANNA CRY UGH.

okay guys sorry for that. anyway, don't forget to vote for this story and follow me! please tell me what you think in the comments below! follow my twitter @dylanbelike and, that's it! stay fabulous my lovely kittens! <3