45

Mark dashingly pushed Taeyong off of Y/N , who seemed to be in crucial pain because of the massive wound she received from Taeyong .

That sets anger to everyone's heart as they started attacking more aggressively than before .

Jeno and Renjun decided to help Mark out by attempting to rip Taeyong to shreds while Mark scurried his way over to Y/N .

~~~ Mark's POV ~~~

I tried to figure out a solution when I noticed a dark substance flowing out of the wound that is located at Y/N's neck .

He's trying to poison her !!!

Without hesitation , I inserted my fangs into the wound and released some blood of mine for curing .

~~~ Y/N's POV ~~~

All I felt was stinging pain , like my soul was going to get sucked out any moment . Then all of a sudden it felt like I was flying in heaven . And not long after , everything started to turn black but before it did I saw Mark on top of me , his face showing worry and sadness at the same time .

~~~ 5 hours later ~~~

I woke up with a little pang in my head as I struggled to sit up . Once I was in a comfortable position , I looked around and it looks like I'm in someone's house .

The door then opened , revealing Yoojung who had dried blood all over her hands . She slowly approached me and sat on the edge of the bed I'm sitting at .

Yoojung : "You're awake . How are you feeling so far ??"

Y/N : "A little better than before I guess"

Yoojung : "*sighs* Looks like everything's back to normal I guess ."

Y/N : "W-wait . So that means they're dead ??"

Yoojung : "Not exactly dead , but they did flee somewhere far from here ."

Y/N : "Where to exactly ??"

Yoojung : "I have no idea to be exact but we know we ain't gonna see them at some point in our lives. "

So that means the battle's over . And soon enough everything's gonna turn back to normal . I sighed happily while laying back down as I smiled at the ceiling .

It's all normal once again .

~~~ END ~~~

And we have come to the ending of the book !! 😭😭👏👏🎉🎉🎊🎊 .

Sorry if it's a shitty chapter 😭😭 . But there will be a sequel so do stay tuned 😊😊 .