Sick

Y/N POV

I'm at the hospital right now waiting for Dr. Alexander. "Mr. Y/L/N?"

I didn't get any sleep last night thinking about it... but I just can't make sense of it.." I calmly said to him.

"What do you mean" he sigh. "That I contracted a disease that's hard to cure with current medical technology and I don't even have a year left to live.... You don't know how healthy I keep my body, right? I run 100 meters in 12 seconds and it doesn't even take me an hour to climb at the Hollywood sign mountain, I sleep well and I eat well. And I'm fine, except for some chronic pain that I feel sometimes!" I said frustrated

 "Yes" Dr. Alexander said calmly.

 I sigh " You didn't misdiagnose me because you got me mixed up..."

 "No, I did not" he said 

"If that's the case, maybe you misdiagnosed me? I heard that a lot of stupid doctors misdiagnose a lot of people" I said clenching my jaw and trying to stop myself from crying. 

"Shall I find another doctor for you? If you don't believe me?" he looked me in the eyes with pity.

 "You know... What will happen if I refuse to die? Do you have the final say just because you're a doctor? How can you know, when I'm going to die? What if I refuse to die because I still want to be with Kendall? What if I say I don't want to leave her and want to marry her? huh???!!! What happen then?"

*****************************************************************************

It's been 2 weeks since I got a conversation with Dr. Alexander, I've been cold to Kendall . I know I'm hurting her, so am I. I want to let her go. Our friends were mad at me as well, well I don't blame them. I've been clubbing alot lately, going home drunk and I'm not even talking to Kendall. I promised her that I will never hurt her but, here I am, hurting the most important person in my life. I've got a text from Zayn, we were going to the club tonight. "Y/N I'll pick you up mate, be ready. I'll be there in 30." "Sure, Thanks" I texted back. I saw Kendall at the kitchen, I just pass by her, getting a glass of water. "I'm going out with Zayn" I said not even looking in her eyes. She just nodded.

"Y/N what happen to you?, what's wrong?" Zayn asked me while drinking his beer.

"Nothing" I said simply

"Seriously? I saw Kendall crying at Gigi's, she said she don't know what she did wrong you became cold to her. Even the girls ares worried about you and Kendall." He said

"I said nothing Zayn" I rolled my eyes

"What the fuck?" Zayn hissed "By the way, the girls is coming even your girlfriend" He informed

"Whatever" I said.

I saw Kendall with the girls, Gigi is glaring at me. "Hey girls, Hey baby!" Zayn kiss Gigi on the lips. I just stood there awkwardly. "Hey, Zayn I go get a drink" I said. Kendall seems crying still. I'm such a dick.

I ordered a vodka and shot it, I saw my bestfriend Anna, she gave me a weak smile. Here's the thing, only Anna is the one who know my situation. "Hey Y/N, you okay?" she asked. "YUP" popping the P. "Anna I need you to do me a favor, please?" I said closing my eyes afriend of my decision. "Sure, anything for my bestfriend." she said and smile. "I need you to kiss me infront of Kendall" I said "What?! What the fuck Y/N" she said shocked "I need to let her go, I need her to hate me and forget me. I don't have time. Anytime soon I'm gonna forget her, you, our friend and even my self. So please Anna just Please." I begged her. "Fine" she sigh.