Can't Help Falling in Love Part III

Y/N’s POV
Kendall and momma K with their lawyer’s been at my office to talk about the possible way to end our marriage. I know it’s easy to file a divorce but I don’t like it. annulment is fine so they don’t have a choice. I’m still thinking about what Koko said. I mean I really do like Kendall but I don’t think she likes me back. “Y/N, are you listening to me?” momma K said as she explaining to me what their lawyer said. “I’m yeah” I said simply.
“Look this is what the both of you will do, according to our lawyer there are so many ways to convince the judge to believe that this marriage is not intentional cause you are both drunk” momma K said as she’s explaining to us. “So, what are we going to do” my soon to be EX-WIFE said to her mom. “Look we have plan A and B” she said simply. “What’s the plan A?” I cut her off “Can the both of you shut up for a second?! please” she said irritated because of me and my wifey cutting her off. “The plan A is the best way but if it works” she added.
“The plan A is that you need find Jake since he is the only witness of your drunken wedding because 1. His dad passed away. 2. I dunno why Hailey leave you with him and his friends” she said pointing to my wifey. “Hmmm… I don’t think that will work, I mean I dunno where the hell is Jake right now. I’d call his mom and said that he ran away because he don’t like his mother at all. Since his dad passed away we never had a chance to talk.” I answered. “Well then let’s go with plan B then.” She smiled.
“What is it?” we both said in unison
“The plan B is….” She started…

KENDALL'S POV

"Kenny do you really have to do this?" Gigi said as we call all the "EXES OF Y/N". We're like interviewers as we sat down in front of my soon to be EX HUSBAND’s EXES. "So, how was Y/N in bed" Hailey said to the blonde girl in front of us. There are eight girls we called.
"Y/N, he is so hot" the blonde said
"Omg!!! If I have a second chance just to touch him" the other girl drooling.

"I think Y/N is really good in bed" Bella stated. As my phone rang.

"Hey wifey, I'm here. Where are you? He said. "I already saw you, just stay there." I said. "Holymotherfucker! That's Y/N?! If I were you Kenny I'll never annul him!!!" Bella said as she walked over to Y/N as well as Gigi and Hailey followed her.

"Hi! I'm Bella one of Kendall's best friends. Nice to meet you" She said shaking her hand to Y/N. "I'm Gigi" Gi said while shaking his hand as well. "It is nice to meet you, I'm Y/N." He said politely. "Hey Hails" he said to Hailey hugging her. "Hey" Hails said smiling. "So, what's going on here" he asked me then he saw his EXES and the girls said hi to him and he said Hi back and ran away....

_____________________

"Wifey what the hell is that? Huh? He said Annoyed. We are at Bella's place inviting us for dinner. "Well, that is one of the to-do list of mom. That is what our lawyer said. It's called IMPOTENCE okay." I said. "Oh really huh? So what they said?" He raised his eyebrow and smirked. "Whatever. It doesn't matter." I said as i drink the juice made by Bella. "THEY SAID YOU ARE REALLY GOOD IN BED Y/N!!!" Bella answered his question. "ISABELLA!" I warned her "Sorry" she said making a peace sign. Y/N just smiled.

“Koko, momma K is really funny. I never thought Kendall will try it!” Y/N telling Koko what I did and honestly, I really don’t know why I did that. Y/N is like a child laughing with his own joke. I understand why Koko and Kylie likes him a lot. So, my mom just texted me and asked what is going on. She told me that Rakim called her and asked about the wedding. He said that his really busy that he can’t even have the time to call me. And I think that is bullshit. But you know what I didn’t care at all I don’t know why but I don’t miss him at all. It weird to think about Y/N. “So, wifey what next on the “to-do list of momma K?”” he asked as I gave him the next list.