TWO

Hiro

"NATHAAAAAAAAAN!" My soul was startled because of Akemi's scream. Damn this. I'm in trouble, again.

I was faster than Reiji when I raced upstairs to our room. I didn't even know how many times I tripped on the staircase.

I quickly changed my clothes and went to Reiji's room. I banged his door loudly.

"Wake up, Reiji! Bibili tayong ice cream! Move your ass habang Akemi Warning 1 pa lang!"

Next thing I knew, I heard a really loud thud. Moments later, Reiji is in front if me, horror written all over his face.

We raced our way down. Upon entering the living room, I saw my wife sleeping.

I kissed the top of her head before we went out. Even though she's a monster and her mood swings are out of this world sometimes, I still love her. Nothing's gonna change that.

I understand her situation because she's carrying my child. I know it's really hard for her that's why I'm doing everything in my will to make her and our baby happy.

No second thoughts, no buts. What my queen wants, she gets.

We immediately arrived at the convenience store a few blocks away from our village.

We hurriedly went to the ice cream section and picked up two gallons of ice cream. One for my queen and one for me and Reiji.

While we were at the cashier, hindi ko napigilan at binatukan ko siya. "I told you we shouldn't eat the ice cream!"

"Eh sabi kasi ni Akemi kahapon diba ayaw niya na! Halos itapon niya na laman non eh!"

"She's pregnant! Her mood can change within seconds!"

After that, Reiji silenced. After a few moments, he looked at me. "Ano sa tingin mo ang gender ng baby niyo?"

After paying, we quickly jumped on the car.

"I don't know really. But I wish it's a girl so that I get to dress her up and protect her."

"Eh pano pag maton ang panganay niyo?"

I started the engine first before answering. "Edi maganda. Dalawa na kaming magbabantay kay Akemi."

I drove our way out of the parking lot while Reiji was busy doing something in his phone.

"Dude. I got 6 missed calls from Riye." Reiji informed me but I ignored it.

Ano bang pake ko na nag-missed call sa kanya si Riye? I'm not his boyfriend so there is no reason for him to inform me.

I fixed my eyes on the road but something's really botheting me. I feel like something's happening to Akemi.

"Babe, bat ka napatawag? Sorry ha, naiwan ko kasi sa loob ng kotse 'tong phone ko. Pabalik na kami ni Hiro."

He went silent for a while and I was startled because of his sudden outburst. "HA?! Oo pabalik na kami!"

Reiji looked at me and his face is flustered. "H-hiro, si Akemi m-ma-manganganak na!"

After hearing what he said, I stepped on the gas and the car was literally flying. Manganganak na si Akemi!

"Holy mother of---calm down Hiro! Shit! Magpapakamatay ka ba?! Fuck!"

I ignored him and drove fast. My wife needs me!

When we arrived, we saw Riye and Akemi on the sofa. Akemi was crying in pain and it stinged my heart, but at the same time I'm excited and freaking nervous.

"Naka-ready na lahat. Isakay na natin si Akemi sa kotse!" Sigaw ni Riye.

I rushed to Akemi and carried her bridal style. "Hang on, love." I said and kissed her head. "Everything will be fine."

"Ang sakit, Hiro!" She said between her sobs.

I drove as fast as I could to the hospital. Good thing it was near.

Sinakay si Akemi sa stretcher. I held her hand until we got to the delivery room.

"Okay, mommy. Push!"

Akemi pushed with all her might. She held my hand tight and she was screaming in pain.

"One last push, mommy!"

With one last push, she gave all pf her strength. I looked at Akemi with teary eyes. She smiled weakly before passing out.

The doctor patted my back while smiling brightly. "Congratulations, daddy!"

I was so happy with the sight that I'm seeing. I couldn't help but cry.

I looked at Akemi who was sleeping soundly. I kissed her hand and the top of her head. "Thank you for making me this happy, my queen."

~*

A/N:

Nakakadugo ng utak ang POV ni Hiro :(

p.s: Sorry na agad sa wrong grammars and typographical errors if meron man.