Chapter 9

Bellamy POV.

I've stood and listen to Octavia and Clarke's conversation. Octavia most be really angry at me for saying that Clarke was dead. And Clarke most be really sad because almost evey girl in this camp wanted Clarke dead. A few girls weren't happy when me and Miller came back to camp with her. But I didn't care about what all the girl said. All that matter was that Clarke is finally back. I walk over to Octavia.

-Hey Octavia. Don't take it so harsh. About what Clarke just said. She's hurt.

-Oh hey big brother. I don't. I understand Clarke. I would be really hurt if it was me. Can't you go and talk to her?

-Why?

-Come on big brother. You love her. Go now.

-Fine. But it's your fault if she is angry at me. I said and smirked

-Bell, even you thought she was dead. But seriously, go and talk to her now.

I did what Octavia said and walked over the camp to her tent. She most be really hurt. And angry at me. I know that everything will be okay. It must be okay. It has to. I just walked inside Clarke's tent.

-Hey princess, can we talk?

-What Bellamy?

-You don't have to be angry at me. I said soft.

-Are you serious? You have to kidding me Blake! She said harsh

-Okay? I don't know what I've done princess. You can talk to me you know. I said and she started to laugh.

-What is it? I asked

-When did you become so carrying and sensetive?

-What are you talking about?

-You are always fighting with me.

-I know. And I'm sorry for that!

-You are sorry? You thought that I was dead. You told everybody that I was dead. You never cared about me and when you and Miller are taking me home when I was asleep. Or you thought that I was unconsious. You told everybody that I was onconscious when you and Miller took me back to the camp. And how dare you even love me? You are always fighting with me. You are always angry at me. I can't even breath without you getting mad at me!

-Wait what? Who told you that? That I love you? I said and asked. I was in shocked. Wait a minute. I just admited for Clarke that I like her. No that I love her.

-So you do admit it Blake?

-Yes, yes I do!

-Do you really like me in that way? Clarke asked soft

-Yes princess. Yes, I do.

Clarke POV.

I can seriously not believe that Bellamy Blake actually like me. No, he said that he loved me. I know that I also have feelings for him. But is it love? I don't know. I just came back. I can't think about it right now. But I can't wait to long. I've to take care about my feelings really soon. I can't wait. And we are always fighting with each other. I just can't like or even love him.

I looked at him. At Bellamy Blake. I didn't know what to do or what to say. What should I say?

-Bellamy. I started to say.

-You don't have to say anything princess. He said and kissed my cheek before he walked out off my tent. What the hell? He can't just say that and the walk out on me. Huh, he makes me so angry and confused. Yet he makes me not go insane.